Anxiety and first thing

Suitcases are packed. Everything is ready to go except for me.

" Cara, everything will be okay. You will be fine. Besides your uncle told me he will take good care of you and Japan is a beautiful country. "

Sure, like that information can cure through my system when this is my first time leaving as an exchange student and study in a different culture, let alone a country that is very technologically advanced. I didn't even bother answering my own mother's remarks while I wait for my flight. I didn't ask them to come as it will be even more harder for me to leave.

Boarding time. Boy, I am scared of heights so I will probably just panic the entire flight through. I hated the window spot and I would ask the lady to switch but her thick square eyebrows are screaming rejection all over the place so, nevermind.

I was hugging myself throughout and I wanted to sleep but could not. All I wanted was the plane to land safe and get the hell out of this bird.

Took us a good few hours and I am finally ready to get off the plane. I was literally dragging myself along with the luggage until I reached the arrivals area where my uncle and his two sons from his second family was waiting or so that is what I thought.

"Cara!"  He looked happy to see me and I wish my anxiety would die at the moment until I noticed the other guy didn't even resemble the other kid that resembles my uncle which i am sure is his son.

"Uncle Ben!" I had to sound enthusiastic and not like I have been tortured for a good 12 hour flight.

"You have grown so much! By the way this is Jiro, my son. And our boarder, Yuta. He occupies the room next to yours and all three of you go to the same university. Yuta also takes Psychology."

Wow, I am annoyed already for some odd reason. It's probably the flight and the separation anxiety but Yuta looks decent.

"Does that mean we will go to the same classes?"

I SWEAR I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND ANNOYED BUTY FACIAL EXPRESSION IS BETRAYING ME.

" Are we gonna have a problem with that? "

I was trying to sound calm and collected.

"No."

But one thing is for sure. Yuta is the type of guy who you'd wanna punch in the face everytime he opens his mouth.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 05, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sorry Not Sorryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें