not promised

OK nobody asked but here, have this. Now it can be in your head too.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He's never seen Mitch like this before. He's soft, sitting so close to Beau you couldn't get a feather between them. The same way they used to. His hand rests easily in Beau's lap. Beau whispers in his ear and he smiles, all the way to his eyes, all the way to the bottom of deep, deep dimples. A properly happy smile.

Scott loves those dimples.

It's not that he doesn't have someone of his own, either. Both his guys are there, sitting just as close as Beau and Mitch, smiling just as soft. They look up from each other's eyes and he's pulled into the warm depths of their shared affection. His men. Two who between them, love and cherish and own and submit to him. His leader personality thrills to the twin joys of being in control, and being secure enough to give up all the control; two sides of owning power.

Still, Scott thinks, Mitch could do that.

He sees the possessive hand placed on the small of Beau's back, even though he's taller. Mitch is the older one now, more experienced in life, in bed, in everything. He's not the baby any more, in his relationship or his band. He's undoubtedly in charge.

He misses femme Mitch.

He misses the one who put actress as her bio, called herself she, said f*ck gender barriers. The person who wore garnet lips as a challenge and a lure. It's easier to imagine her again, now he's shaved the moustache. Scott thinks he's beautiful, she can wear anything. He'll always think so.

Time to move on.

They sing together at his housewarming, friends forever, soulmates even. The house is beautiful, and fitting for his success. And Mitch is just minutes away, but he's waking up snuggled with Beau, and it's never going to be the same again. Mitch's house is even more beautiful of course, eclectic and artistic.

He'll display his brilliant yellow silk kimono on a wall now he's taken a photo wearing it, hip popped, smooth curve of his butt begging to be stroked. Tease. He's keeping his house and his man as private as he can, leaving Scott to display more and expose his heart. As he always does.

He can't stop loving him.

Mason comes over and kisses his cheek. He smiles up at someone who can actually manhandle him, let him be smaller, cared for, and he does love him. Mark soon follows, cuddling into his other side. Scott is blessed, he knows.

Life is changing and some things never change. So Scott wants, and he waits, and it's okay, because the future is not yet written.

+++++++

Sorry...

Scott's housewarming was sooooo wonderful, all their famous and talented friends there to celebrate too. They're living the dream, truly.

And this would not leave me alone till I wrote it.

I don't even know where it came from, but it's back to your regular programming before too long.

The future isn't promised, so enjoy the present moment to its fullest and trust that it will turn out fine in the end, as long as you keep going.

See y'all next time! 💖