CH.1

3rd pov

Far away in a country called vale,a group of beacon students get in a team of 2 to see what plans the WF(White Fang)have.

Blake and Sun we're in a warehouse full of faunus and 2 humans on stage. One of the humans named Roman Torchwick was introducing the paladin that was stolen from atlas.

Roman:Now this beauty here wasn't the only thing we wanted to show you all.

Blake and Sun we're confused,what else could they possibly want to show? Suddenly the background opened to side to side,as the paladin moved away.

Roman:This is the perfect combination of the two most dangerous creatures that ever walked remenat. We call it...

As it was nearly opened screeching was heard.

Roman:The indoraptor

(Stop at 1:43)

A cage was pushed out,as inside of it was the appearance of a monster.

The crowd was awing in shock, including Sun and Blake.

Sun: What is that?

Roman: Created by our finest scientist, this creature was designed to take commands. Neo would you please.

Neo handed him a rifle with a laser, as Roman pointed it at a WF volunteer. And as he was doing that the indoraptor followed the laser.

Roman: Once the beast is locked on target,and then you press this button right here.

He then pressed the button on the side of the gun,and it made a sound only the indoraptor could here. It then reached it hand out of the cage reaching for the volunteer,as he backed up.

Roman: Now new recruits please come forward.

Basicly everyone came up,as the indoraptor was being pulled back into the background. The suddenly sees Sun and Blake. Blake then uses Gambol Shroud to turn off the electricity. And then suddenly the lights turn off. Roman then gets inside the robot,as Blake,Sun,and Roman jump out of ceiling window leaving the volunteers and the indoraptor.

Meanwhile

The indoraptor was in some kinda underground room,where WF members and scientist we're also in. They were all about to use the elevator. As soon as everyone was about to leave one other member was stopped to get in.

WF 1: What's the big deal?

WF 2: We need someone to get a bone sample,so we can clone some more.