Team RWBY VS Y/N

Blake pov

We were in Professor Ports class,listening to his amusing story's...well some of us we're. Ruby was day dreaming thanks to the lack of sleep last night. Suddenly we were called to professor Ozpins office a second ago.

Timeskip

After the being in the elevator for a few minutes we made it to the professors office seeing him in his desk.

Ozpin: Good morning girls. How was your night?

We got a little bit nervous as he said that.

Ruby: Wonderful.

Ozpin: Great, cuz I will need all of you to do a very dangerous mission.

Weiss: How hard could it be?

Ozpin: Something has been going out killing grimm and slaughtering WF from the past night in emerald forest.

Blake: But wouldn't that be doing us a favor.

Ozpin: But is attacking hikers doing us a favor?

We got even more curious. What could possibly be even kill the bad and the innocent for no reason?

Ozpin: Now can you all do this for the sake of vale?

Ruby: Of cour-

Ozpin: Now Ms.Rose you are actually on a mission that may cause death for not only you and your team but anyone who comes across this beast,so that's why I'm asking are you positive you can do this mission. Now are you positive you can do this?

Basically Ruby thinks we can do any mission in the world but Ozpin was being serious this time. She actually got really nervous. Her hair was soaked with sweat.

Ruby: Y-yes Prof.Ozpin.

WBY: What?!?

Ozpin: Splendid,well good luck on you girls.

Timeskip

3rd pov

The team have been walking in emerald forest for 30 minutes, after they were dropped off by a bull head. And as they were walking they found a decapitated beowolf that was nearly eaten.

Ruby: That's strange.

Weiss: What is?

Ruby: The beowolf is nearly even eaten. Why would it just leave it here then bring it to it's nest.

Suddenly on top of a hill Yang came running down.

Ruby: Did you fine anything?

Yang: I think you wanna come look for yourself.

They followed her onto the top of the hill only to see something that would shock even a Grimm. A horde of dead, decapitated,slaughtered, and mauled Grimm lieing there on the ground.

Blake: I still don't understand why didn't it eat any of them. And how did it survive this many Grimm?

They kept moving and searching until they heard a stomp. Then another.and continuing.

Yang: What is that?

Blake: I don't know but it sounds big.

The stomping sound was getting louder.

Ruby: Be ready team.

The brought out their weapons and got into stance. Suddenly coming out of the trees was a giant Goliath. It spotted the team and made a goliath roar. Get it,no,okay I'll stop. It swinged it's tusks at the trees knocking them down. It then ran at them at high speed. But suddenly before it can hit them, something jumps out of nowhere,clamps it's jaws on the neck bringing it down. It looked weak as it made a finishing move clamping down harder killing it.