Thirteen

Leah's POV

It's been 3 months since my sister brought me back home from the hospital. Three months since I woke up from a coma that no one knows the cause of.
"Morning sis!"Heather says as she turns on the lights in my room.
"Hey you," I laughed, easing myself out of bed.
She immediately hugged me once I had gotten my footing.
"Ready for the doctor today?"
"I think I'll just stay home," I said, running a hand through my hair.
"Leah you need to go," she stated, crossing her arms like our mother, or how I think she'd look. The thing is... I don't remember anything before the coma.
More importantly, I don't remember getting pregnant, or who the father is.
No matter how hard I try, I can't figure it out. I've learned to accept that I'll never know.
"The baby is probably fine Heather," I said, running my hand over my small bump, smiling to myself.
"No!" Heather screamed.
It startled me but I knew she wouldn't hurt me, she just got angry sometimes.
"Fine, I'll go," I mumbled, "but you owe me pizza."
"Okay," she chuckled, grabbing my hand, "I love the baby."
"Me too," I whispered, directly to the life growing inside me.
"Let's go."
•••

Shayne's POV

"OW FUCK MY LIFE!" I screamed, clutching my head.
This was my life now.
Getting slammed in the head with a rocket while dressed as a scientist, no wonder my show has a "do not try at home" warning.
"Oh my god Shayne are you ok?" Courtney and Olivia shouted  simultaneously.
"Does it look okay?" I shouted, panicking.
"Oh shit you're bleeding!"
"I'm taking you to the hospital," Courtney said, helping me off the floor.
"Good thinking Court Bort," Keith mumbled putting my arm around his shoulder for support.
The two of them lead me to Courtney's car and then drove me to the hospital.
When we got to the check in Keith sat me down in the waiting room so he could go get the paperwork I needed to fill out.
"Oh my god! Are you Shayne?" A girl with red hair asked next to me.
"Oh, yeah I am, do I know you?"
"No, I've seen some Smosh videos and I thought I recognized you," she giggled, twirling her hair around her finger.
"Oh, well it's nice to meet you," I said, smiling and shaking her hand.
"Likewise."
Keith came back with a doctor to escort me back to an examination room; he helped me up and we began walking.
"Wait," I said, turning around towards the girl, "I forgot to ask your name."

"Oh, it's Heather."

_________________________________________
HEY GUYS!
Sorry I've been gone for so long, I've been planning out the plot more, as well as trying to not fail school lol
Have you guys made any connections yet???

Happy Reading <3