Beach Horizon

Ian then. . . Reaches his hand around Lyra's shoulders into a warm hug. Lyra feels all the weight of the past two months go, and she hugs back tightly.

The waves of the beach roll back and forth and the sounds are very soothing.

When they stop hugging Ian stops and grabs Lyra by the waist and pulls her in for a kiss.

Lyra was caught off guard, and Ian gets butterflies all throughout his body. Their lips touch lightly but then twist slightly, Ian parts his lips slightly trying to signal Lyra to do the same.

Lyra parts slightly but this is all Ian needed to add some tongue, it isn't a lot just lightly.

The sun is starting to go down and the two have been making out for 2 minutes. Ian wants to get more comfortable and lays Lyra down in the sand and continues to kiss her.

Lyra then pushes Ian away. 

"I-I..." Lyra seems to not be able to form words. Her words fall to jello and she sits up.

"This is... I didn't know you..." she stumbles while readjusting her clothes realizing they had been messed with.
_____________________
Ian

SHE looks confused, but why did she let me kiss her that long if she doesn't like me?

I guess I was moving fast. She might have been startled.

"I am sorry Lyra, I just can't help it..."

Lyra's eyes still didn't look up she continued to look down into the sand.
____________________________

Lyra

So this is why Ian wanted me to give up looking for Shon... so he could do this.

"D-Did you want Shon to leave us?"

Ian looks at me.

"Just because I like you doesn't mean I wanted Shon to disappear.." he starts drawing circles in the sand.

"I would much rather him be with us and not dating you though, that's the only issue I had with him being here." 

I stare at his eyes. Ian has always been here for me... and always have been. Through all the curse, he was my rock. Shon was there for me to... and he would want me to move on.
I grab Ian's hand and move closer to him.

"Ian I want you too." Without another word I kiss him and he pulls me onto his lap and we kiss until the moon is out.

I have made my decision,

Shon is no more, and I am happy where I am, Ian.

__________________________________________________

**hey so rereading this makes me cringe, so I'm in the process of rewriting it. Thank God I've improved slightly from this.

Please read more recent chapters those are far better, I will be rewriting all the first chapters, but the same idea will be conveyed across.

*So I just finished writing this, and it is my birthday woooohooo!
April 5th ;333

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first fanfiction of many in this, I will write more, not about this exact one, but if you want I will!

Please go read Sirens Lament if you haven't, and give love to the webtoon series, it is so good!

Cya,

Peeps

*edited 10/20/19

**edited 12/1/19