Chapter 14

Irish's POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. Did my same routines. I change into my ripped shorts and grey sweatshirt with a wolf design. And also wore my gun set.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook lying down the bed but awake. With his hand on his forehead.

"You okay?" I asked while drying my hair.

"Yeah. Just waiting for you to finish bathing." He said and sat on the bed.

"What do you think of me?" He asked which made me confused. Then stopped drying my hair and turned to him.

"What?" I asked

"I mean what do you think of me, as a friend, boyfriend, or like a brother... like that." He said

"Oh. I think of you as  a friend or brother like." I said and and continued to dry my hair.

I saw the disappointment in his fave and he just went to the bathroom.

"What's wrong with him. Sheeez. What does he want me to think about--- NO NO NO. WHAT THE--- HE WANT ME TO THINK OF HIM AS MY BOYFRIEND?! NO NO. Never gonna happened." I said to myself and just then I heard my phone rang.

"Oh hey guys." I said

"Hey Irish..." Wait I know that voice it was...

"Rhonnie?" I said

"Hey Irish. Uhmmm..." He paused

"What are you doing? Where's my friends?" I asked him.

"WERE HERE!" They said from behind

"Let me talk to them." I said sternly

"But Irish I---." I cut him of

"Let me talk to them." I said sternly again.
Then seconds later the voice changed.

"Were not gonna talk to you." Mary said

"What? But---" I got cut of.

"Look. Give Rhonnie a chance. Let him talk to you. And open your door up! NOW!" Margaret.

"Wait...WHAT----"They hanged up.

"Hello?" I asked

Then all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. I hesitantly got to the door. But opened it anyways.
And I was shocked to see MY FRIENDS STANDING THERE WITH GRIN ON THEIR FREAKING FACES!!! WITH RhONNIE AND MY COUSIN DREW!

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING THERE? NO GO. YOU CAN'T BE HERE." I shouted.

"Let them in." I heard a voice from behind and I turned around and saw Jungkook smiling.

"See? You heard him." Praise said.
And they all had their grins on their faces.

I let them in and they all sat on my bed. And then I let Kippy got out of the cage and she went running towards them. And I kept glaring on them.

"Your dog is so cute!"  Praise said avoiding my stare.

I crossed my arms and breath calmly.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING HERE? HOW DID YOU KNOW OUR ROOM? AND WHY DID YOU BRING THEM HERE HUH?" I asked  pointing my fingers to Drew and Rhonnie.

"Calm down Irish." Margaret said.

"CALM DOWN. HOW SHOULD I CALM DOWN! NO ONE SHOULD KNOW WHERE WE ARE!" And I went towards Rhonnie and pulled his collar.

"AND YOUR HERE WITH THEM JUST BECAUSE I KNOW I'M WITH BTS! DO YOU FREAKING KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR REJECTION!" I was being pulled by the other cause I was ready to punch Rhonnie's face. Then I suddenly felt my heart weak and I was uneasily breathing. Then I felt like passed out.

"IRISH!" They shouted

Then I felt like someone carrying me in a bridal style way. And it was Jungkook. He layed me down the bed and got my nebulizer.
Minutes passed and I calmed down.

"Look Irish I'm sorry. I've really realised that I'm wrong." Rhonnie said and I saw the sincerity on his face.

"It's okay..." I said with a weak smile.

Then we all heard a sudden knock on the door and it busted open.

"We heard someone screaming here. What happe---. Who are you." Joonie oppa said and pointed at my friends.

"They're my friends. And that's why you heard screaming cause I was shouting at them and I almost passed out." I said

"Oh are you okay now?" Jonnie oppa asked

"Yeah pretty much." I said and smiled.

"And what are you doing here? How did you know where we are and escpecially their room number?" Joonie oppa asked

"Okay so we were at the SM MOA, the mall you've been through and when your going home we decided to follow you. And we followed you till to your front door and decided to stay here." Praise said and I notice that she kept on staring at Taehyung.

"Yeah we also followed you until the amusement park." Francine said

"What the--- come here you.little stalkers." I tried to chase them.all over the room and we all kept on laughing.

"WhatAreWeGonnaDoNow? IfYourManager'sGonnaFindOutHe'll
KillMe." I Said freaking out.

"Calm thyself. You might have another heart attack bruh. Calm thyself." Margaret said

I breath in and out.

"We can handle it. Managers busy tho. So yeah." Jungkook said

"What do you guys want?" I asked to my friends.

"Duh it's been like forever. And your cousin misses you also." Mary said and then Drew widens his arms meaning for a big hug.
But I didn't hesitantly hug him bag.

"Cousin goals." I said and they all laughed.

"We have one thing to say about Irish by the way." Praise said and with that I glared at her and warmed her not to.

"She's a freaking celebrity." Okay right Margaret blew it.

"You are?" BTS asked
I was about to talk when Francine cut me off.

"Yeah. She was invited by hosts and had been hosts to Tv shows. And awardings. And she's a famous Youtuber because of our remade MVs." Mary said and I sighed.

"Daebak!" BTS said

"Guys I told you I don't want to be anymore right?" I said

"Why not?" Jimin asked

"It's not that necessary." I said

"But--" I cut them off

"I had better things to do." I said with that I got out of the room and I can feel someone following me.
And then he pulled me from behind and I twirled around and saw Rhonnie.

"Was it because of me?" He asked

"To be honest. Yes." It's because of you. You made me lose hope. You made me fell that I will only have people with me and will be friends, I mean FAKE friends with me if I go famous." I said.

With that he didn't say anything and just pinned my in the wall.
He was about to kiss me when I slapped him and pushed him. And went inside the room. I felt my anger boiling up. And I saw them happily talking. And when they saw my expression they changed.

"Everybody. LEAVE. NOW!" I shouted

"But Irish---" I cut them off.

"NOW! LEAVE ME HERE! EVEN YOU JUNGKOOK." I shouted.

With that they all left. And I just cried...