3:: Lost A Taylor

After three minutes of her in the bathroom she finally comes out. She has her head down as she walks over to the bed and plops down face first.

"So...?"

"Tell me about yourself." she says, her voice muffled from her head in her pillow as she speaks.

"What do I say?"

"Likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc."

"Well I like: pizza, sports, red, cars, sex, girls, boobs, p-"

"Don't need to hear anymore likes." she interrupts and I laugh.

"I don't like: school, girl stuff, dicks, literal dicks, and peas." I state "My hobby is I guess basketball, my birthday is in two weeks, and I'm seventeen." I smile. "Your turn."

"Oh you're a senior? I'm a junior and I like music and cigarettes, I don't like bitches, my hobby is anything that has to do with music, my birthday is September 13th, and I'm sixteen." she mutters "And my favorite color is black."

"Well obviously." I smirk but I know that she can't see me.

"Goodnight or morning or whatever." she says and I laugh.

"Night."

*1 week later*

"Come over man." Austin says from his line.

"No I have to stay and watch Amy, but you can come over." I say as I plop into one of the bean bag chairs in the corner of my room.

"Fine see you in 5." Then he hangs up.

When I see Taylor walk out of her room I go to talk to her. We talk and hang out a lot now. She's really cool but I never see her crack a smile. Sometimes I'd catch her smile but it'd be small and go away as quickly as it had come. I can't imagine what happened to her to cause her to be like this.

"Hey where are you going?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I'm going out for a run to end up wherever I get." she says and I take that time to take in what she's wearing.

She's wearing a long sleeve with sweats and Jordans. Everything in black of course.

"You're going for a run in those clothes." I ask.

"They're not just clothes they're cover ups too." she says and walks down the stairs. I follow her down and once she gets outside she takes a puff from an asthma pipe.

"You have asthma?"

She whips her head around and nods. "Yeah well bye." she says before running off.

Five minutes later Austin's at my door and Taylor is still gone. For a while we just play video games.

We play Warface and Call of Duty Black Ops 2. And other games but I just mentioned those two because I whip ass in them. I hear the door open and slam against the wall then I hear noises.

I get up and go into the kitchen to see a wheezing and coughing Taylor looking around.

"Taylor! What the hell!" I say as I grab her and she squeezes her eyes shut as she keeps wheezing and coughing then she sinks to the floor.

What the hell do I do?!

"My... asthma pump.. is... is... empty..the... the other one is... in the. the... cupboard." she wheezes out and I go through the cupboard.

"Justin! Taylor! What the fuck is happening!" I hear Austin shout but ignore him.

I finally find the pump and give her two puffs. Her breathing goes back to normal and she looks between the two of us and then stands up.

Amy then comes running down the hall "What was all the yelling about?" she asks and I look to Austin who looks to Taylor who looks to me. Then I look to Taylor who looks to Austin who looks to me after that we all simultaneously look at Amy.

"There was a problem but it's gone now." I assure her before smiling and she skips back down the hall.

I turn around to talk to Taylor but she's gone. I look around then at Austin in confusion and shock.

"Where the fuck did she go?" I ask and he looks around then at me.

"I have no fucking clue."

"We just lost ourselves a Taylor."

*two hours later*

"Where the hell did she go?" I frustratedly run a hand through my hair.

"Who?"

"Ah!" I shout as I hear Taylor's voice when Austin laughs I flip him off "Austin shut up! You Taylor, where did you go?" I ask.

"I went outside."

"Oh."

"You should have checked there man." Austin puts in and I glare at him.

"Well what were you doing outside?"

"I was merely listening to music."

Austin smiles at her and she blankly looks at him. Her look is starting to scare me...

"Is your hair changing color?" Austin asks. I look at him like he's crazy but when I look closely to her hair I can see it turning a different color too.

"The dye is coming out, I'm actually a blonde." she says and I look even closer at her hair, yep definitely turning blonde.

"Didn't see that coming."

"I'm Austin." he smiles and offers a hug. She raises a brow at him and shakes her head.

"Taylor." she says and goes upstairs.

"I don't think she likes me." he states.

Well the dude openly checked her out and like I said she's a fucking forest fire.

"I don't think she likes people."