Sucker for pain

(Y/n's p.o.v)

You woke up to see Lucifer starring at you.

"Is it time to leave?"
You asked groggly

"Not yet, I was just waiting for you to wake up."

"So you were watching me sleep?"

"When you say it like that yes. How do You feel?"

"Blank, however my power has restored a little so I'm ready when you are."
You answered

"Good so what do you know about earth?"
Lucifer questioned

"Well, the biggest nation is called Russia. The leader is known as Vladimir Putin. Another leading nation is called the United states of America. Also known as the U.S.A, they're  leader is called Donald Trump. If your going to take over earth start with America because they have a base in every part of the world."
You suggested

"Hmmm that is some very valuable information. Thank you I will take your words into consideration, good work Echo."
Lucifer praised

Your face heated up at his words

'Lucifer is happy with my work. I think I like that feeling.'

"Your welcome, if you ever need any information then ask and I will tell you all I know."

"Lucifer is it time?"

You both looked over to see Olba getting to his feet.

"Right now, Echo and I have been waiting for you."
Lucifer replyed

With that you three got ready and started walking.

"So do you understand the plan Echo?"
Lucifer asked meeting your gazed

"Yes, my job is to watch over Olba as well as offer backup if necessary."
You responded

Once you arrived at the train tracks the plan began to spring into motion.

Everything was somewhat in a blur.

First the girl with pink pigtails came running with tears streaming down her face

Half of you felt bad for for her. The other half wanted to see her blood painting the street you were standing on.

'Great I have an obsession with murder. Wait was that sarcasm?'

(Yes y/n you are becoming less like near and more like a psychopath ~your welcome~)

Then afterwards you saw three others following. A tall blond male, a shorter male with dark greenish hair and...the rosett from your dream.

'We're out numbered not in numbers but in power levels

'We're out numbered not in numbers but in power levels. If Lucifer acts out his plan in causing fear then both Satan and his General will also regain they're power.'