22 Michelle

“What are you doing?” Michelle asked when he turned to walk out of the door, with her still in his arms. Naked.

“We are going to take a nice, long bath and then you are going to rest. The next part will be unpleasant. You will be shifting for the first time in about three or four hours. Depending on how much sleep you get.”

He wagged his eyebrows, clearly having something else in mind. By the prodding against her rear, bath and sleep probably did not make his list of priorities at that moment.

“I’ve heard about first shifts. How painful they are. So you will let me sleep or I’ll lock you out of your own room.” She prodded his rumbling chest to try to get her point across.

“Woman, if you keep rubbing yourself against me, I’m going to take you against that wall in the most ungentlemanly fashion. Now stay still.” His slap against her rear stung, but not to the point of hurting. Surprisingly, after what she had been through, it turned her on, not that she would ever admit it.

They made it to the bathroom, but before she could bend to turn on the water, he grabbed her waist and pulled her against his hard member.

“So you liked it when I tapped your ass. What else do you like?”

Not having any references to go by, or able to come up with any while he rubbed against her wet slit, she shrugged a shoulder and then looked back at him.

“You are so new at this. I can hardly control myself, just thinking of all the ways…”

Michelle arched her back slightly, grinding her rear against him in the process. She hollowed her back and moved up his length again.

Growling out his delight, he ran his hand up her back and gripped a shoulder, pushing himself into her. The man could reach depths that she did not know possible, but in that position, he filled her completely. And it felt right. He gripped her hair softly so that he could turn her head to look into her eyes while he pumped into her.

That feeling she felt deep inside, the one that told her she was exactly where she should be, the one that told her everything would turn out perfectly, it grew. It grew so much that she could no longer doubt her feelings for him, or his for her. It grew and blossomed and spread through her veins until it healed her broken heart and washed away all of her fears and doubts and left her feeling… Loved.

Hank bent over her and took her mouth in a deep passionate kiss.

In that kiss he said more than he said in the few days she had been on his planet. More than she ever heard from her parents or her sister or her cousin and Eddy. He spoke of love and commitments. He spoke of family that they would raise together. He spoke of his heart that he had shared with her. And a hidden question surfaced, asking for an answer.

She broke the kiss and looked him into his yellow eyes. “I will never leave you and Hawk. Never.”

He must have read the truth of that statement, including the words she did not say, in her eyes, for he took her mouth in a fevered kiss, bruising her lips with his own, while pumping into her faster and harder than before. She bit down on his tongue when her ass stung right where his hand came down. He pushed in hard, spread her legs with his own and slid his hand over her stomach to that little nub that sent sparks in all the right directions.

Not five strokes later, she cried out her release, followed shortly after by Hank.

Hank kissed he neck and helped her straighten up. Her legs quivered like a bowl of set jelly. Definitely a Hank flavoured jelly.

He slid out of her, set her down on the edge of the bath and turned on the water.

She took the bag from Hank, chose a caramel scented, golf-ball sized fizz-ball and dropped it into the bath.