Betrayal part 1

"hey we did good didn't we happy!" Natsu said to his flying blue feline friend.  Aye sir...well till we destroyed half the town.." happy said  Natsu laughed " yeah I went over board again" "Aye" happy agreed. Natsu and happy walked their way home because the dragon slayer refused to get on any vehicle on account for his motion sickness which affects all dragon slayers.  Natsu looked up in the sky and remembered the feel of the wind on his dad's back. "Happy" natsu said sadly. "Aye natsu?" Happy replied back. "I miss igneel I wish he could have beaten ancologia and we could have talked more and spent more time with each other" natsu said with a tear tuning down his face.  Happy hugged natsu and comforted his best friend while he cried for a bit.  "I'm okay buddy, just thought of dad for a bit thank you for being here".  "Aye sir I'm always there for you". Happy told his friend. "You've always been my father figure natsu I would feel the same way if you died" happy said to cheer up his salmon hair colored friend. Natsu petted his friend on the head remembering how he spent all those hours keeping Happy's egg warm in the house lisanna built.  Natsu smiled at those days.  "Hey happy I'm gonna ask Lucy out today what do you think?" "Wow really natsu?!?!?!" Happy said happily Natsu smiled and nodded "natsu I think it's amazing!!"  "Well let's get back to the guild as quickly as we can." Natsu smiled  They run to the next town of clover and get on a train. Which natsu complained about.  Seven hours later After seven hours of natsu complaining and saying he wishes Wendy was here to use her troia spell (a spell to cure motion sickness) on him.  Natsu and happy ran the rest of the way home but half way there natsu and happy were stopped by thirty bandits.  "Give us all your jewels or we will cut you." The leader said  Natsu smiled and said "take it if you can"  Fifteen bandits attack natsu swinging and slicing at him but natsu easily dodges.  "Fire dragon iron fist" natsu said as he cloaked his hand in flames and pushed all the bandits out of his way and jumped high in the air. 

"The flames if my right hand, the flames of my left hand, put them together and you get fire dragon brilliant flame". Natsu chucked a huge fireball at the rate of the bandit and hit them. When the smoke clears natsu see that he mad a crater 20 feet wide and 50 feet deep and blew away half the forest.
"Oops I guess I went overboard." Natsu said as he sweatdropped and scratched his head.

"Aye sir" happy agreed 

"Well let's go" natsu said as he walked away from the destruction he had caused.  A few hours later natsu and happy reach the beautiful city of magnolia.

"Yes we are finally home buddy let's go I wanna see Lucy." Natsu said excitedly

"You're in looove" happy said as he covered his mouth to laugh Natsu blushed and smiled as he ran down the roads of magnolia.  As he pasted people he noticed he was getting dirty looks from everybody that he walked by.  He shrugged it off and continued walking.  A few minutes later natsu reached the doors of fairy tail. He started to breathe heavily and blush hard as he push the doors open. When he walked in everyone looked at him but didn't greet him warmly but instead glare at him or look at him in fear. Some wouldn't even look at him.  'weird' natsu thought  Then he saw blonde hair at the bar  'lucy!!' natsu thought and saw her. Natsu walked to her and put an arm over her. She coughed and backed away and natsu laughed as he thought he surprised her

"N..natsu" Lucy said  "'Lucy I have question..."

He started to blush and rub his nose " w..will you go out with me.

"Natsu...I" Lucy started.