Betrayal part 2

Previously

He started to blush and rub his nose " w..will you go out with me.

"Natsu...I" Lucy started.

Currently

"Natsu...I hate you" Lucy screamed. He froze. Tears started coming out of his eyes... but then he stopped.

"Haha nice one Lucy " Said natsu thinking this was all a joke.
Grey popping out from no where, "natsu she's serious! How could you burn a whole village?!!"
Erza joined as well, " Grey is right natsu, how could you I thought you were better than that!!"

About now the whole guild, except a few that knew Natsu would never kill anyone, was blaming Natsu. Natsu was very confused, 'why are they all blaming me, I was at my house the whole time.' Just to clarify this ('what') means they are thinking of what. Natsu could not even speak a single word, he was too busy thinking if he actually burned a whole village. Finally Natsu realized he didn't burn a village, "guys please you have to believe I wouldn't kill anyone or do anything to harm a soul."
Before the guild can reply, the Guild Master silenced everyone in the guild and asked Natsu, " natsu my boy I really want to believe but the evidence prove it was you, there aren't many male with pink..er I mean salmon hair like yours and it was fire magic. I'm sorry Natsu but I must ban-" Natsu magic flared, "don't say sorry gramps, if you truly cared you would go to the end of the world to prove my innocence as I would do for you." Natsu walked out the guild and said, " I know some of you still care for me but for the rest...you made a big mistake making a dragon your enemy." Natsu glared at his former guildmates which sent shivers down their spine. Natsu went home and pack his stuff as well as Happy.

Time skip

Laxus just entered the guildhall from his mission with the Thunder God Tribe, Laxus saw the  guild's tension and asked, " what the hell happen to you guys?" Laxus' grandfather spoke up, "Natsu is kicked out of the guild." While other guild members were saying "he murder a village" or "he is a murderer." Laxus, wide-eyed, shocked that Natsu actually killed someone. "He wouldn't, this is Natsu we are talking about, he rather die than kill som-" Makarov cut him off, "then you find someone that has pink hair and can use fire magic! I'm just as shocked as you." Laxus didn't believe him, he left the guild to try to find Natsu.

Done next update will probably be 2 months from now or less. If I don't feel like it then it will probably be longer than 3 months.