Dean Winchester Imagine

Okay here it is! My Dean Winchester Imagine. :) hope you all enjoy it and leave me feedback and vote if you like!
Warning: explicit language!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes!
* * * *

"I said I want to listen to Iron Maiden!" I shouted, turning the radio knob back to my station with a flick. Dean glared at me from the driver seat, clenching his jaw, eyes hard.

"And I said we're listening to Metallica!" He shouted back while changing the station again. I groaned and ran my fingers through my long brown hair. For the past 10 miles on our way to Indiana we've been bickering back and forth on who to listen to. I'm so sick of listening to Master of the Puppets, I insisted on listening to Iron Maiden and mix it up. He of course doesn't care of my opinion and insists on torturing me with Metallica. Again. It's always what Dean fucking wants nowadays.

"Dean, I swear to anything left that is holy, I will get out of this car if you change the station one more time." I threatened, while switching the station back. The sweet sound of Aces High filled the car, intensifying the mood. I stared long and hard at Dean, daring him to make a move. Sunlight streamed in from the window making his usual dark green eyes a shade lighter, and intensifying his freckles. For a moment I forgot I was mad at him, too caught up in his beauty to care about the music anyways. Then he did the worst thing he could have.

He clenched the steering wheel of the Impala so tight his knuckles were turning white. I could tell he wanted nothing more than to switch the station back. He glanced at me, smirk on his lips and eyes a challenge, then reached forward and clicked the knob back to his station. Metallica flooded the speakers and Dean even had the nerve to turn the damn music up even louder.

I glared at him, cracking my knuckles to stop from punching him. I smoothed my hair down over my shoulders and clicked my tongue.
"Fine." Was all I said. Reaching down I grabbed my bag and zipped it tight after putting my gun, knife, and phone inside. I could feel Dean's gaze on me and ignored it. I told him what would happen, and he knows I'm one to keep my word. I swung the bag on my back and grabbed the door handle.

"(Y/N), c'mon, don't do this," Dean said, voice hard yet soft. He continued driving down the highway, going about 75, and kept glancing at me and the road in front of him. I flicked him off, watching his mouth gape open, and wrenched open the old door. It creaked against the air and when I saw a green patch on the ground; I jumped. I felt Deans hand reach for me as I jumped but like usual, he had missed his opportunity. Grunting, I rolled off my shoulder and sprang back up, the way my dad taught me to roll away from my attackers.

I heard the Impala screech to a halt about 15 feet in front of me, no doubt grinding its brakes, and a faint dammit come from inside. I dusted off my jeans and inspected myself for any injuries. Other than a bloody elbow and slightly sore ankle I seemed okay. The car door slammed and Dean stalked toward me, firm shoulders set underneath a brown leather jacket.

"What the hell was that?!" He asked me. "Are you trying to get yourself killed? 'Cause that's what it sure damn looks like!" He was breathing heavily and I saw him look me over, eyes filled with concern for the briefest moment before they landed on my elbow covered in blood and turned dark again.

I walked forward, ignoring him, and continued down the highway. I glanced at the Impala and sighed. She was covered in mud and dirt, hood bent and grill caved in. He had no right to treat the poor car that way, the least he could do was take care of her. Before I made it past the bumper a strong arm grabbed mine and spun me around. I slammed into a hard toned chest and reached my hand onto the collar of his jacket. I pushed him back and aimed a punch but he dodged easily.

Bouncing on the balls of my feet I sidestepped Dean's advances to grab me. We continued aiming punches at each other, and when that was getting no where due to both of us too used to each other's techniques, I started kicking instead. I placed a well rounded kick to Deans knee earning me a grunt of pain, but he remained on his feet. I was used to fighting Dean like this, though it usually took place in a boxing ring and not the middle of a highway. We trained every morning for almost two years, preparing ourselves for everything out there.

"Dammit, (y/n), this is ridiculous!" Dean shouted at me. He reached forward, and I still stunned from his outburst, was too slow to dodge. He grabbed my forearm swinging me around until my back hit the hood of the Impala. I could feel its warm motor through my t-shirt. Dean kept both of his legs on either side of me and pressed his hips against mine holding me in place. I swung my hands up but he grabbed those and locked them behind me encased in his warm ones. I wriggled and glared up at him.

"For fucks sake, Dean! Let go!" I protested against his grip on me. His eyebrows drew together and his eyes stared intently into mine.

"And where would you go, (y/n)? It's a goddamn radio station! Stop freaking out over this! You could have gotten seriously hurt," I saw him glance at my elbow. "Getting yourself killed over this isn't worth it."

"It's not about that Dean! It's about you always taking charge of me! You never listen to me, you always ignore my ideas, and you always do whatever the fuck you want before even considering me!" I shouted at his face. He was mere inches away and I saw him swallow, Adam's apple bobbing. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his head and his eyes never left mine. He remained quiet. "Dammit Dean, say something!" I shouted, hoping to get a reaction out of him.

Before I could process what was happening his lips were on mine. After the initial shock of what was happening passed I kissed him back. His lips were soft and firm, moving with mine. He released my hands to grip my waist thumbs digging into my sides. My hands went up to his hair, so soft and tuggable. I ran my fingers through the short blonde strands and then gripped them tight. Dean let out a throaty groan and pushed his hips harder against mine, letting me know just how much he really enjoyed that. One of his hands moved up to my hair and pulled my head back making me gasp into his mouth. He took the opportunity and then his tongue was invading mine.

Pushing me back to lay on the hood of the impala his lips never left mine. I moved my hands down to cup his cheeks, my thumbs smoothing over the stubble on his jaw. He moved down, sucking my earlobe and then kissing down my neck, my arms wrapping around his neck. I stared up into the sun, as Dean bit down and I moaned arching my back. He ran his tongue back over soothing the love bite, and planted little kisses back up my neck until he reached my lips. He kissed me then sweet and soft until he pulled back, both of us breathing heavily. I stared into his beautiful green eyes as I tried to control my breathing.

"Did you ever think," he began. "That I do those things to protect you? To make sure you don't get yourself hurt, or worse killed?" He questioned me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and running his thumb along my cheek. Placing his forehead on mine he said "Because, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you."

I stared in awe at the man above me. The man who rarely showed any emotion except when it came to his family. The man who would rather be caught watching porn than seen crying. The man who just poured out his heart to me in the middle of an abandoned highway and I smiled up at him. He smiled back at me and I kissed him then, with all the passion I could muster, and hoped that we would be alright.

*End.*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So that's the end! If you want to read more like these (possibly with different characters) leave me a comment below! :)