I found her

I was walking on the road when I saw a girl named, she was sitting on the ground then she was taming a kitty. Then I went to her and said "Hi I'm Clark what's your name" then she said "Umm.... hi my name is Kambrie"

Then we talk until we became best friends. We were the protecting each other from bullies and other that hurt them, others think we were perfect together but we kept on laughing when we keep on hearing things like that.

We bond for a long time and we still remember each other when were lonely.

One time she ask me if I could come with her and eat dinner since her parents are not there for 5 weeks so I said yes, so I prepared my things then I said to her in the phone "wait for me there I'm going there."

When I came there she was worried from what she heard from her neighbors I ask her what you heard but she directly said "Ohh... umm.... that was nothing lets just eat and have fun then someone knock at the door and ask if we are alone the two of us Kambrie was shaking while she said yes but I went on her back and said" wait.... ALLAN?? "I was shock that he knows where I am I never let him in Kambrie was shock that it was just my friend but as soon as we are done I went home but before that she gave me a food and some gift and she said that" Don't open that when your not yet home okay.... promise! "So I said promise! So she also said be careful I heard that many people kill and take their organs, so I became scared so I ran until I was already home. Then Kambrie directly ask if I was already home and said that you anf her will go to the mall tomorrow so I said" Ummmmm how about let just go to the trampoline arcade " so she said sure why not....

TO BE CONTINUE