Chapter 1 - Exile on Main St.

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/70132

ONE YEAR AGO

From 5.22 - Swan Song: In Stull Cemetery, Sam Winchester/Lucifer the Devil and Adam Milligan/Michael the Archangel slowly circled each other. The Impala drove up in front of them, pulling over to a stop. Catty, Scarlett and Dean Winchester got out of the car. After Octavia the Angel had used her Angel Sword to bring Sam out of Lucifer's control, Sam took out the Horsemen rings, tossing them to the ground. The ground caved in around the rings, air pulling in everything around.

Sam: (voice over from 5.22 - Swan Song) "This thing goes our way and I... triple Lindy into that box..."

Sam looked at Bobby's body in guilt. He looked at the beaten Dean and Scarlett holding Ness and Catty's bodies in anguish. He looked at Octavia. Octavia didn't react, looking sad to see him go. The hole widened. Sam breathed heavily, steeling himself to jump in.

Sam: (voice over from 5.22 - Swan Song) "You know I'm not coming back."

Sam grabbed Adam/Michael's arms, jumping into the hole, pulling him with him, both of them falling in the darkness. After a few moments, the hole closed in a blinding flash of light, restoring the ground as if nothing had happened.

Sam: (voice over from 5.22 - Swan Song) "You got to promise not to try to bring me back."

From 5.22 - Swan Song: On the road, The Impala and Ness' Car drove down the road.

In the Impala, Sam sighed. "Bobby made Ness promise that if we managed to do this, and we stopped the Apocalypse, that she had to give up the life." Catty, Scarlett and Dean were surprised. "That once all of this was over and Ness survived, that she would life a normal one, because of everything that happened to them this year. Dean, I want you to live that normal life with Ness. Cat, you go to Brett. You pray to God he's dumb enough to take you in. Scar, you can have a life with Los." He looked between them. "You--you have barbecues and you go to football games. You go live some normal, apple-pie life. Promise me."

Catty, Scarlett and Dean didn't answer, looking at Sam, then each other, looking away.

NOW

§

New Paltz, New York

Day One

Morning - Brett's Loft - Bedroom

Catty was lying in bed, waking up.

(Song) Beautiful Loser - Bob Seger

The time on the digital alarm clock turned 7:00, setting off an arm. Brett Blake was lying in bed next to Catty. He turned the alarm off. Catty put a hand to her head, turning to Brett, taking the hand he had on her arm, smiling a small smile.

"You okay?" Brett asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," Catty told him, not even believing it herself.

Brett stood, getting out of bed, walking away. Catty put a hand to her head, sighing, letting it fall lightly on the bed at her side.