Chapter 11

Okay guys, so first off I want to thank you for sticking with this story. I know my updates can be slow and short, but since it's summer and I now have a little bit of free time I'm going to try to work on that.

Also WARNING: this chapter has some assault/ violence in it that may be hard for some people to read. Please read at your own risk!

______________________________

I've been ignoring Mathias for a few days now. He keeps calling and texting asking to hang out, but ever since the night of the party at Jeff's house, I can't seem to make myself get out of bed. Siena is slightly worried about me. She keeps coming to check up on me, I've spent the last three days in bed watching netflix shows on my phone. I can feel myself slipping into a depression. Everywhere I look there are happy couples. Siena and Beck, Bently and Heather, it almost makes me sick with envy seeing the couples together. All I wanted this summer break was to have fun, and to maybe, fall in love. But instead my stupid butt got myself involved with three different guys. Ever since Jeff last came over and we went to eat at Chipotle I've been hiding from him. He comes over a lot to spend time with Bently and the last thing I need right now is to fall for another emotionally unavailable guy. I can tell things are over between Mathias and I, I'm just not feeling the relationship so much anymore. I want to break it to Mathias but I'm terrified of how he will react.

My phone vibrates next to my side, I stare down at the flashing screen. It's a text message from Mathias:

"Can't wait to see you tonight! I'll be by to pick you up around 8."

I sigh and roll myself off the bed. I have agreed to go out with Mathias tonight, mostly because I need to see him in order to decide if breaking up is something I'm serious about, and the longer I ignore him the more agitated he'll get. I glance down at my phone for the time, it's already 7:45, I only have 45 minutes to get ready. I decide on a simple violet summer dress, and some white wedges. I throw my hair into a messy bun and slap some light makeup on my face. By the time I'm ready, I still have a few minutes before Mathias will arrive. I walk out into the living room to see Bently, Heather, Siena and Beck sprawled out on the couches watching some movie on the TV.

"Hey Nadia where are you going?" Siena asks, when she sees me.

"Out, to spend time with Mathias," I say.

I watch as Bently's jaw tightens ever so slightly, yet he doesn't turn towards me. I know Bently is annoyed I'm still going out with Mathias after his erratic behavior, and he's even more annoyed I refuse to tell Siena about it but it isn't his decision to make. Besides the last thing Siena needs right now is to be worried about me. She still doesn't know it yet, but tonight is the night Beck is going to propose to her. I'm so incredibly excited for them, I know they will make the best couple.

Bently puts his arm around Heather and scoots closer to her. I swear Bently only gets lovey dovey with Heather when I'm around to see it; or at least it seems that way. I'm sure he's still mad about me turning him down, but the thought of being with Bently scares me. My phone vibrates in my purse so I know Mathias is here, waiting for me.

"Bye, Si see you later," I say before leaving.

Mathias sits in his car and smiles when he sees me. The car smells just like his intoxicating cologne and instantly I start to remember why I fell for Mathias' charm in the first place.

"Wow Nadia, I like the dress."

A smile instantly forms on my face. "Thanks Mathias."

I can see Mathias staring me up and down with his brown, hungry eyes. "I missed you babe, I'm glad you're feeling better."