Psi Desu I Like You

"Get out of here," Teruhashi said pushing her older brother out of the restaurant. She returned to her seat across from Yumehara.

"Wow! Who would've thought your brother was a movie star," Yumehara said excitedly.

Teruhashi sighed, "Yeah, well the publicity can be kind of crazy."

Suddenly Nendou and Kaidou approached the table, "Hey, do you guys know where Saiki and Mera are," Kaidou asked.

Yumehara thought for a moment, "Hm, I saw them earlier, but it has been a little while."

Nendou spoke, "Well maybe we should go find my pal first. He would probably know where to find her, he's smart.

Yumehara and Teruhashi both thought, "Good idea. No matter what, I will confess to Saiki when we find him! NO MORE EXCUSES!"

Kaidou scratched his head, "Are you two okay?"

The girls didn't answer.

Teruhashi thought, "HE'LL SAY 'OH WOW'!"

Yumehara next, "I'LL HAVE MY SWEET SAIKI!"

Kaidou and Nendou tilted their heads in confusion, "Okay...."

Yumehara and Teruhashi shared a final thought, "Wonder what Saiki's up to anyway."

With Saiki

Saiki placed his lips onto Mera's again, this time she immediately wrapped her hands around his neck and back. She gripped his shirt tightly as she deepened their kiss. Mera moaned during the kiss and giggled for a moment, locking lips with Saiki again. The two teens continued to lock and unlock their lips, increasing their movements with each kiss for several minutes until Mera quickly pulled away.

Saiki was about to protest until Mera placed her hand on his chest and gently pushed him onto his back. Once in position, Mera slowly climbed on top of him and kissed him. Saiki moved his hands to her sides, smiling through the kiss. The two rolled over so that Saiki was on top of her. He pulled away for a moment, after giving her a brief kiss on the lips, and moved to pepper kisses down her soft neck; Mera moaned at this, "Mmm, Saiki." Mera rolled Saiki back on to his back and the two continued to kiss like before. Mera leaned into Saiki's body the more they kissed, so much so, that Saiki felt her chest on top of his.

"What am I doing," Saiki thought. "One minute we're talking and the next, we're making out?!? We should stop before-" Saiki was cut off by Mera slowly getting off of him. Saiki sat up rather slowly; he began to turn around until he felt Mera's hands wrap around his waist; gripping the bottom of his shirt.

"Ch-Chi..." Saiki began.

Mera whispered into Saiki's ear, "Saiki, please....we're having so much fun." Saiki turned and saw that Mera was blushing.

"Wow, she's...really cute," Saiki thought. Saiki smiled, "I'm not going anywhere." Mera giggled and pecked him on the cheek. She then took a deep breath and lifted Saiki's shirt above his head; Saiki threw his shirt to the side.

Mera's eyes darted all over Saiki's body; she placed her hand on his chest and ran her fingers through it. "Are we moving too fast," Mera thought.

She kissed Saiki again for a few minutes until he slowly moved his hands towards the bottom of her shirt. Saiki began to lift her shirt as they broke apart. Mera giggled and threw her shirt to where Saiki's was.

Saiki looked at Mera's body; he noticed her pink bra and blushed, "I'm sorry, I-"

"Saiki, it's okay to stare," Mera said. Saiki looked her in the eyes; he felt his heart began to race. "I..I don't know what's happening with me, even so I....."