m-mates?

ok reviw for me mostly....

i then said "shut up and go faster." i said my cheeks dusted with pink blush he started thrusting faster and faster (and faster and faster what?) i moaned out then he started strokeing my tail my ears were back in plesure. "mmmhhaaa i-i'm close j-jerome." i said panting and moaning 'm-me to b-biggums." (i HAVE to but biggums it is there this and i have to pay respects to there thing.) he said panting then i was flipped so i was sitting on top of jerome his member still inside me "mitch bounce.." he said i did and i moaned out loudly i bounced faster at the pace we were at my ears back farther my tail waging jerome then grabbed my member and pumped it soon i felt liquid inside me thats when i released jerome then herd but soft bite on my skin and mumbled "your mine now...."

ok for now i think i'm done with the smut but he quits his job here yep ok enjoy!

(mitch's p.o.v)

i woke up naked curled up in jeromes soft fur. oh right i remember now and last night was great! i nusled even farther into him purring my tail swishin and ears flattedned back 'i love him so much i don't want to lose him mabye i will quit my job......' you will have to... what? (m=mitch j=jerome)

m: who the hell are you?

j: its me biggums calm down i can smell your fear

m: ok then how are you in my mind?

j: ok i'm sorry normaly i can control myself but i may or may not (yep this is me) have made you my mate.....

m: m-mate?

j: yes and i told you what a mate is righ?

m: y-yes b-but thts why you man i'm dumb

J: what?

m: is that why you wanted for me to quit my job?

j: yes i can't stand the fact of other men fucking you when you are mine! sorry i can-

m: no! i mean no i will quit my job for you the problem is how will i find another job oh and jerome?

j: yes?

m: you were my first apparently my being a kitten hybrid it turns them off so if i didn't get fucked now witch i did then i would have been fired anyway....

j: oh well quit that job i have one for you

m: what is it?

j: being my mate weather you like it or not your staying by my side

m: in other words i get to be by you but i'm motching off you....*sigh* fine

j: really!?!

m: yes

j: YES!

m: calm down btw i am hungry can you get me fish or chicken?

j: of course do you want me to get it or-

m: no! i mean please stay with me

j: oh and i will tell one of my servents to get some food chiken?

m: yes!

i got up and saw jerome awake i kisses him lightly i then realized we were both naked! "b-babe?" i said shakely my tail freaking out  and my ears back in fear. jerome got up and saw me "what is it biggums?" i then wispered in his ear "i don't have any spare clothes they are all at my house!" jerome smiled then walked to his closet and handed me an over sized shirt and some boxers. "here for now i will call some one to go get your stuff." i smiled and got dressed so did he jerome was only wearing some fuzzy pants he walked and sat on the bed again i curled up into his fur then my tail wanted to be free ""c-can i?" jerome chuckled "go ahead.." i cut holes somy tail can wag jerome pet my tail and i purred "my real sweet spot is behind my ears scratch at a soft pace..." he did just that i moaned out and purred at the same time.. 'how could anyone hate you your so cute!" jerome said i shrugged when a maid came in "sir your chiken do you want me to.." jerome cut her off "no he is my mate now so he will be staying and his name is mitchell hughes can you find his house and move him out send all the non clothing items to my mantion on the beach near here." the maid nodded and walked off. "mmmm" i licked my lips like a cat would. "your to cute!" then jerome handed me the plate of chiken nuggets "YUMMY!" i said and i ate (ok i realized he told no one to get them food lets pretend he can send them magic messages k?) after we finished up i then flop down and say "were is the bathroom i want to take a shower." jerome lead me to the nearest bathroom but after he left and before i could open the door "NO HE IS MINE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL!" i heard a female voice ring out "madam he broke up with you you can not see him!" i heard the same maid that brought us out food say when they came in veiw i saw a woman not any older than my own age walk out she had light carmal hair she wore a skanky dress and some really high high heels i stepped out and stopped her "what the fuck?" she was only a few inches taller than me. " stop jerome is not makeing any apointments right now go home." i said sternly she then looked at me with discust "what is a filthy hybrid like you doing here." that got me angry "you want to know ask jerome later i am his mate bitch deal with it you look like a whore anyway no wonder jerome broke up with you." i then saw her blue eyes fill with rage then fill with amusment "your funny there is no was jerome would take a filthy hybrid as his mate let alone a dude." she tried to push her way in (hmmm fuck my dirty mind FUCK!) i then said "no no appointments go home." i said again she then said "out of my way you man whore!" she then slapped mei then started falling only to caought my fuzzy arms. "you ok biggums?" i nodded then got up then turned and hid in him to make sure she gets in even more troble "michle i am over you go away i don't want to see you and the fact you slapped my mate is makeing me angry go away." he growled out i felt safe her wrapped in his arm then  hat bitch said "no fuck you my dad is going to pull out his donation-" jerome cut her off "no your daddy knows what you did your a possesive bitch that caused me to lose some profit noe go!" he growled out this time with more hate she then said with very much fear in her voice "f-fine then e-enjoy your slut!" i could smell her fear even HA this is great! "hey i'm sorry about her do you want to shower together?" he said in a much softer voice than before i nodded happly so then we took a shower.