I want to talk to you

Emily I'm sorry.

Emily's P O V

I sighed as I took in the cool air. I had my feet swirling in the water as I looked at Henry. "Are you ready to go back?" He asked. "No" I said. We weren't the only ones there but it was peaceful. I looked at him and smiled as he came and sat beside me. "I think your looking so beautiful" he said as he leaned closer to me. I looked deep into his eyes as I began freaking out a bit. "Just one more thing" he said leaning even closer. "What?" I asked shaking. "This" he said and splashed water on me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled and glared at him. "You ruined my clothes and my hair!" I yelled. "That's the point" he said as he took his shirt and pants off. I gasped and covered my eyes. "Don't pretend that you don't wanna look" he said splashing me again and I growled. I ran towards him and that's when he dived in. "Oh" I said and took my blouse and pants off and jumped into the water.

It was when I jumped in that I realized what I just did. I was trying to get out but he was gripping onto my foot. "Let go!" I yelled. "No way... you challenge me but jumping in here" he said. I turned around and splashed him and he laughed and dived.

I looked around in the water for him but I only felt when he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me down. He released me and I swam back to the surface. "Are you trying to kill me?" I asked. "Hmm" he said and I dived and stayed behind a rock.

He came down and began looking for me and that's when I grabbed him. I released him and got back to the surface. He laughed and pulled me closer I was trembling so badly. "Why are you trembling the water isn't all that cold?" He asked. "I don't know" I said and he took my hands and placed them around his neck. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. "Do you want to go?" He asked.

"Not home... somewhere else" I said. He released me and climbed out of the water and knelt down stretching his hand out to me. I swam to him and gripped his hand when he pulled me up and caused me to land on top of him. "Oh" I said as I fell and closed my eyes. I slowly opened them and looked at him smiling. "Are you planning on moving?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and got up.

I walked to the car still shaking. He ran ahead of me and brought a towel to me. "Thanks" I said feeling very uncomfortable. I wrapped the towel around my body and smiled at him. "Where to now?" He asked. "Hmmm...a skate park" I said. I have never been to one but I dream about it sometimes, when I would sit in the trees hiding from my dad.

"Okay" he said. "But won't you be cold... I mean your wet" he said.

A week have gone by and I got used to delivery and taking order. It was nothing to me now. Agustus and I started going out more. Henry and I would go out many times too just to stay away from Elijah. "I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom" I said and ran off.

Henry's P O V

I sat around the wheel and her phone began ringing. I knew I shouldn't have but I answered it. "Hello who is this?" I asked. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Emily's boyfriend" the dude said. "Oh, she's not here at the moment" I said. "Who are you?" He asked. "Im-no one" I said and hung up the phone.

Emily's P O V

"I wanna go home" I said as I ran up to the car. "Yeah...I wasn't planning on going anywhere else" Henry said so cold and distant. Weren't we the ones that were laughing our hearts away. "Are you okay?" I asked as I placed my hand on his. "Don't touch me!" He yelled flashing me off. "This is the last time I will over-" he said but paused.

I looked at him waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He just started the car and drove off. He said nothing and I just looked. What has gotten into him?