Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Ziva's pov~

It was friday, 3 pm, and she was behind her desk at NCIS. The team had just closed a case. A marine was killed by his jealous brother. The guy had been very agressive and had tried to hit everybody, he was full of hate an resentment. Especially towards her...

Now the team had to finish their paperwork. She looked up into the squadroom. Gibbs was gone, probably went to talk to director Vance. McGee was doing paperwork, he was almost done, like her. And Tony was on the phone with someone. 'Ok, so I'll have to do it myself? Isn't there something you can do for me? Great, well thanks!' He hung up angrily, his last sentence was definitely sarcastic. She grinned. 'What's wrong Tony? Your next date doesn't want to come home with you tonight?' He looked at her with an irritated look on his face. 'No. I have to change the floor and the paint of my room and this business doesn't want to do it for me, so I'll have to do it myself.'

'You cannot do it yourself, Tony?' He grinned too. 'Of course I can, Zeevaa,' he said smiling, extending her name in a way it annoyed her. He stood up and walked to her desk, 'the question is, can you?' He bent over her desk, leaning on his elbows, looking her in the eyes like he was daring her.

She could use a dare, it had been a long case and she was happy to have some fun. And if Tony was trying to prove that he could do better, she would have to show him the opposite!

She smiled at him. 'We shall see. I will help you, and McGee will judge our work. But if I do a better job than you, you will do my paperwork for the rest of the year. If you win, I will do yours.' He smiled. 'Deal!' They shook hands. This will be fun, she wouldn't have to do her paperwork this year, she thought with a smile.