Chapter 10

~Ziva's pov~

'Ziva, shall we watch a movie? I have a few I'm sure you would like,' Tony asked all of a sudden. 'Sure, but only if you don't give out anything about the movie.' 'Give away, Ziva. But I promise I won't.' She grinned. Ofcourse he would, probably withing half an hour.

She stood up to chose a movie, when the doorbell rang. 'I'm coming!' Tony shouted to the closed door. She didn't look up. She heard him walk to the door and open it. Then she heard a bang, as if someone got hit. She quickly turned around to see the attacker. Tony lay against the wall, fortunately he was still breathing. The attacker was a tall and muscular man with black hair and dark eyes, the eyes of a killer. He had a long scar, diagonally over his face. Probably from a knife. She knew this man. He was that marine's jealous brother the team had put in prison almost a week ago! He slowly aproached her, clenched fists. 'What are you doing here?' On his face appeared a dirty smile. 'I'm here for revenge. You put me in prison!' He ran up to her and suddenly pulled a knife. She quickly dived away, rolled and stood up behind him, kicking him against his back. He stumbled forward, but didn't fall. He kicked her, but she blocked it by grabbing his foot. She pulled at it so hard that his other foot slipped away and he fell. But as he hit the ground, he threw his knife, that she júst avoided. The knife scraped her cheek and she felt a hot liquid dripping down. She looked angrily at the man, who probably hit his head on the floor so hard that he went knock-out, cause he wasn't able to fight anymore. She let go of his leg and turned her head, to see how Tony was doing. Tony was waking up and looked around, a questioning look on his face. She kneeled down next to him to check if he was ok. He looked up at her. 'What just happened?!' She grinned.

'I'll tell you in the car, lets get him back to prison.' He smiled at her. 'And then watch that movie?'