Logicality

- Patton's POV -

'Logan was acting quite strange today, I wonder what's the matter with him.'

Logan was still on his mind. He couldn't stop thinking of him lately. He got extremely nervous and flustered every time Logan went close to him. He couldn't stop daydreaming of the day that him and Logan would be dating. All he did in his spare time was daydream about Logan whilst looking at fanart of Logan and him together.

Logan knocked on the door, Patton jumped which shock and shouted to him "J-Just a moment!" Patton put his laptop shut and rushed to the door and opened it.

"H-Hey, kiddo. Is something the matter?"

"H-Hello, Patton. Just sending a message to you from Roman that there's food set out on the table if you'd like to join us for dinner."

Patton was blushing bright red and stuttered with his words.

"O-Of course I'd like to join, l-logan! I'll be there in just a minute, I need to sort out a few things. See you there, kiddo!"

- Logan's POV -

"Dinner is almost done! Virge will you do your dearly sweetheart a favour and get Patton?" Roman asked with a sweet tone in his voice.

"Su--" Virgil was cut off by Logan before he could finish his answer.

"I will." Exclaimed Logan.

"And why is that now, Logan?" Roman asked, curiously.

"B-Because-"

"Do you love him or something?" Virgil asked, disgusted.

"N-No! I do not have those feeling since I am Thomas's logical side! I do not feel such a feeling like love!"

Logan wasn't so sure of that anymore. In fact, he uses it as an excuse to see Patton without any of the sides being suspicious. Logan did have a little amount of feeling of love.

"It's because I get along the most with Patton out of any of you. Besides, I would be the most capable of getting my point across without being silly" Logan looks at Roman. "Or being nervous about it." Then looks at Virgil. "Now then, I should go and send the message to Patton."

'I wonder what Patton does in his spare time. He mainly spends time in his room now a days. The only time we get to see him is when we have food together. However, I could just ask to hang out with him. T-That would be nice..'

Logan got to his door and he hesitated to knock at first. He was nervous. He was worried that he was interrupting his privacy. He built up the courage and knocked on Patton's door. As he impatiently waited for Patton to open the door he heard a familiarly soft and cute voice from the other side of the door.

"J-Just a moment!"

Logan formed a little smile on his mouth whilst he patiently waited for Patton to open the door.

- 1 or 2 seconds later -

Patton opens the door whilst blushing. Logan wondered why he was blushing but didn't think anything of it.

"H-Hey, kiddo. Is something the matter?"

'Patton was always so adorable when he stuttered and when he's blushing.'

He almost zoned out when he remembered why he came to Patton's room.

"H-Hello, Patton. Just sending a message to you from Roman that there's food set out on the table if you'd like to join us for dinner."

He was always a little nervous around Patton. He never failed to give Logan a little bit of joy, even without realizing it.

"O-Of course I'd like to join, l-logan! I'll be there in just a minute, I need to sort out a few things. See you there, kiddo!"

"O-Okay, I'll tell the others and l-leave you too your business."

Logan left and went back to the dining room where Roman and Virgil were. Logan told the two where Patton was and they sat down for dinner. Patton joined shortly after.

After they had dinner they all separated to each of their rooms.

- Patton's POV -

Patton couldn't hide his feelings for Logan anymore. Every time he sees Logan he can imagine all the great times they'd have as a couple. He'd imagine all the lovely dates they'd have. Logan made Patton extremely happy. He had to do something about it. So he went over to Roman's room to see if he can help.

Patton knocks on Romans door.

"Yes?" Roman answers.

Patton walks in, nervously. He walks over to Roman, with a pink shade on his face.

"Hello, Patton! How can I help you?"

"H-how do you ask someone to be his boyfriend without ducking out?"

'Quack quack.'

"Asking someone to be his boyfriend without ducking out?"

"Quack quack"

"Well, you just ask him of course!"

"I mean without- without being nervous and end up not asking the person..."

"Ohh! Well you could've told me sooner. All you simply have to do is to pretend no one is there and don't think about the worst outcome in that situation but just remember that you'll  always be a bit nervous. May I ask whom is it you're asking? Oooooo!! Is it Logan??!!!!"

"Ssshhh!!! Not s-so loud! B-b-but y-yes it is...."

"Awww!!!! That's so adorable! Go for it my darling softball! Full fill your dream with your one true love!"

Patton giggled whilst leaving Roman's room. He felt a little bit more motivated to ask Logan. However, he was still nervous.

He nervously walked over to Logan's door and hesitated for a bit before knocking on his door.

Logan quickly opened the door and Patton's face filled with a bright red tone.

"O-Oh. Hello, Patton. M-May I help you?"

"Uuuhhhhh... I need to tell you something. S-something k-kind of i-important, kiddo."

"O-oh. Please come in."

Logan let Patton in whilst blushing but not as much as Patton. As Patton walks in, Logan closes the door and locks it so no one can walk in. He sat on his bed and patted the space next to him, gesturing for Patton to sit next to him.

Patton's sits next to him and takes a deep breath.

"S-so I've been having these feelings for someone s-special a-and I don't know how to express them."

"W-well who is this 'special someone'?"

"Yo- *sighs* you.. you've been making my days happier and y-you give be reason to be out of my room. You make me want to make more dad jokes and be myself. I love y-you, kiddo.. It's fine if you don't feel the same way as I do... I'll-"

Logan gentally lies Patton onto his bed, smiling at him and cuts Patton off with a gental and soft kiss.

"I-I love you too Patton."

Patton smiles and pulls Logan in closer kissing him passionately and Logan kissed back.