Chapter 5 {Offer}

Y/N's POV

Jungkook arrived fairly quickly, you knew even though you weren't paying much attention to the time.

You felt a pat on your shoulder.

"Y/N?"

You looked up to find Jungkook sitting himself next to you.

Without a hesitation, you wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

You started crying again.

Jungkook seemed a bit shook as he was caught off guard but he slowly patted your back.

"Eomma and Appa are gone..."
"And I wasn't able to do anything about it"

Without knowing the situation, Jungkook just continued patting your back to comfort you.

You pulled away from the hug and stared down while sniffling.

"I'll tell you what happened..."

Jungkook used his finger and wiped the tears off your cheeks.

"It's ok, don't"

You looked up and thought.

Did he care so little about you?

Jungkook smiled.

"I don't want to remind you of something you don't want to remember"

You immediately slide your arms under his arms and pulled him back into a hug.

"I don't deserve you"

Jungkook chuckled.

"That's right, you don't"
"Now go pack up, we have school tomorrow"

You snuggled up in his arms and stayed there for a little longer.

He chuckled again and hugged you back.

"Ok fine, 5 more minutes"

***
As you were packing your belongings, you came across a picture of you, your Eomma and Appa.

You picked it up and examined the beauty of that moment. Which also reminded you of all the past moments you've spent with your Eomma and Appa.

You miss them already.

Suddenly, you felt arms around your waist. You gasped a little since you were still a little not used to all the skin-ships with Jungkook.

"Is that Eomma and Appa?"

"Yea..."

"Y/N,"

Jungkook turned your body around to face him.

"Even though I've never seen your Eomma and Appa in real life, I'm sure they are kind people who wouldn't want you to be sad right now"

Then he gave you a small and assuring smile.

You forced a smile and took one last look at the photo and put it faced down on your desk.