Malcolm Malfoy

"Hell is rising, more specifically a prince of hell is rising to take his son."

*~*

"No." Magnus said, and Simon heard his heart skip a beat." Malcolm, that's not true. That can't be true and you know it."

Malcolm grinned cunningly, "but you know he's coming." he smiled. "You can feel him."

In reaction Magnus collapsed, hunched on the ground against Simon who supported him easily.

"Magnus what's he talking about? How can your father be coming?" Simon asked.

"Asmodeus, a prince of Hell?" Tony remembered.

"The most powerful prince, my ally." Malcolm gloated.

"Oh come off it, Malcolm, last time I saw you, you were too depressed to leave the couch, nevermind summon a demonic entity." Magnus wheezed.

"Ah. But summoning a hell-dweller is much easier than resurrecting someone from scratch." Malcolm lead on.

"Annabel Lee is dead. What dies should stay dead, Malcolm."

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! How dare you, Magnus. Annabel Lee was the best thing to ever happen to the world- to me and she did not deserve what happen to her! Its only fair-"

"Fair?" Magnus laughed despite his illness. "It was you first, and yes its a shame but, Malcolm, we're warlocks. We're immortal and they aren't. Pain is inevitable. Alec was my first shadwohunter, the pain should have come later when he died of old age, but he didn't. His life was stolen from him-" Magnus' voice broke. "But do you hear me crying at the feet of my father? no. I'm not an idiot. He'll kill us all."

"Kill you." Malcolm corrected. "We made a deal: he gives me Annabel, I give him his most powerful battery."

"You are the most gullible person I have ever met and if I could lift my arms, you would be toast by now. Literally." Magnus said, fighting the urge to throw up.

"Poor daddy's making you weaker, and we both know what that means." Malcolm grinned, looking down.

"Magnus?" Simon murmured.

"He's coming. As he shares my blood, he controls it to an extent. He's making me ill to want his- make me beg for death." Magnus explained briefly, shaking and rocking. His tanned skin turned pale and greenish, darkening around his sunken eyes and hollowing his cheeks, bones pronounced under a sheen of sweat.

Simon was helpless, guilty for pitying his own situation when here was Magnus, the high, taken for granted warlock of Brooklyn. His life story was one untold, threaded with sadness and adventure, that much most knew - most could see. But the fact he was owned by another being from birth, controlled by something he couldn't help. It was like seeing an idol or someone you thought was undefeatable bloody at your feet, flaws obvious and it broke Simon's dead heart.

All the while Simon had encouraged Magnus to leave the house over one break up, he hadn't realised how battered and torn up Magnus' soul was from sharing it. Yet, he hadn't gone Voldemort. And that was admirable. Magnus had taken Simon himself in and gotten him blood even when he shouldn't've needed to. Simon would need to pay him back, that he was certain of.

"Without further delay," Malcolm declared, "You will come with me, Magnus."

Magnus groaned and the Avengers readied themselves for a battle.

"Ugh." Malcolm looked at the Avengers like they were extra homework. "The mortals are actually defending you?"

"The 'mortals' are called The Avengers and we are the humans' strongest." Tony fired his reactor at Malcolm, missing his face by inches as he ducked. Malcolm became furious, offended that a mundane dared to attack the likes of him, and threw inky fire balls back at each of them. All hell broke loose; the Avengers attacked with skill, fighting impeccably as a fire-forged team. As one person fell back another came forward in some telepathically agreed order. None of them came close enough to Malcolm's supernatural abilities though, when they approached they were shot down immediately. The crazy thing about humans was, however, their proficiency to persevere. Soon enough one of them managed a punch to Malcolm's face.

"Stop!" he pushed his hands outwards, forcing walls of silent flames in all directions; not warm but frozen screens that put shivers in everyone and raising goosebumps. Malcolm brought a hand up to his nose with the same expression as Draco Malfoy in A Very Potter Musical. Pulling bloodied fingers away from his face, his purple eyes darkened.

"Fine." Malcolm decided, turning to Magnus. "Your mortals are coming along."

"no." Magnus whispered, arms around his stomach to keep his alcohol down. "Malcolm, you can't. They're innocent."

"They attacked me."

"Do you blame them? Humans crave war. They kill their own species over petty disagreements. You can't send them to hell for trying to protect me."

"They'll follow." Malcolm moved his hands in a few circular motions, a portal opened underneath Simon, Magnus and himself. The usual spinning movement yanked at Simon's bones until he was sitting on the black glass floor in front of Magnus' father.

There you guys go: another chapter. and another cliff-hanger. Sorry not sorry.

If anyone is reading this bit; my computer tells me I have readers in India, Austrailia, New Zealand, and Germany. Just so I know its not making this up to please me, can you please comment with your country!

Dani out. x