Unforgiveable Movment

i woke up and Kevin was gone. I went to take a shower. I called Kevin to tell him i was going to go shopping with my cousin. He said it fine. I asked where he was he said with his parents house.  I went shopping with Amanda i got a beautiful dress to wear for Kevin. When i arrived home I went to Kevin's room but it was locked so i went to my room and i took a shower i was putting my make up. That when i heard music and Kevin walked in my room he grabbed my hand and he said i looked beautiful Kevin looked really cute too.  He told me to close my eye's. I closed my eye's and he put his hands around my eyes so I didn't look. He smelled really good. It smelled like 212 men NYC perfume. When I could smell fresh air I knew we were outside. Then he said I could look we were in the back yard and their was a table decorated for both of us. Their was a path of candles.  I gave Kevin a huge.  We ate togather and we talk alot he asked me to dance. We dance my favorite song of Noel Torres Advina. When it was over we went inside the house he grabbed me and took me to the room it had a big heart of flower. We started to make out but I was in my mouthly. I knew I wasn't going to for get this moment.