4. Someone Hide Me!!

Just as it looked like they were about to destroy each other, Athena whispered in Poseidon's ear. They turned their bodies away from the camera, "kissing".

-------

"I reluctantly let then go. Then I teleported to Paris. I hoped that Athena and Poseidon would never find me. But alas, two seconds after I teleported there, so did Poseidon and Athena. "Hi Pothena! How are you?" I taunted. But even then, I knew I was dead. Hurriedly, I teleported to Camp Half-Blood. Piper was so shocked to see me. So I teleported, again. From Italy to Austria, from Germany to Iceland, you name it, I teleported there. Finally (sadly), they caught me, and now I will sit for a month in this cell. This cell that has NO MAKEUP. NO MIRROR. NO NAIL POLISH. NO HAIR BRUSH. NO SHOWER. I will die tomorrow, I guaranty that. So mourn the great Aphrodite. Tell Ares that I love him!" Aphrodite enchanted the satyrs with her cautious tale. Why were the satyrs in prison? They had decided to steal an item from each of the gods, which so happened to be their weapons. From Poseidon, his trident; Zeus, his master bolt; and so on and so forth.

**Sorry for the song, I just felt that it matched Aphrodite's personality.**