one and only

kwan wakes up feeling like trash. his throat is dry, not for the good reason, his head hurts, he's sneezing and coughing and dying. his boyfriend, sol, is still sleeping by his side.

he tries to get up, but starts coughing and sneezing violently, which leads to sol waking up in a jump.

- are you okay?

cough - yes - cough

- do you need anything?

sneeze - I want toast

sol doesn't know how to make toast.

he gets up, covers his lover in a yellow blanket and heads to the kitchen. they do have a toaster, but breakfast was always on kwan, while dinner was on sol and lunch was take out. hesitantly, he picks up the bread loaf from the refrigerator and takes three slices. putting two of them inside the toaster, he also makes a cheese sandwich with the other.

while eating it, he decided to make some coffee. this, however, he knows how to make; the coffee is always on him. but as soon as sol turns the machine on, he smells a burning scent. running to the toaster, he takes out the pieces of bread. they're completely black!

he leaves them by the sink and turns to the coffee machine. now, the coffee is also burnt, and a bitter taste is present even with lots of milk. knowing kwan absolutely hates bitter coffee, he makes some warm chocolate milk and puts another two pieces of bread in the toaster.

setting it on low, sol decided to go to the bathroom to pee. he's washing his hands when he hears a bell, meaning the toasts were ready. fair enough, they were perfect. now, it's only take them to kwan.

arranging them on a plate, with the cocoa milk and the butter, in his hands, he heads towards the bedroom. he opens the door and sees kwan sleeping peacefully, his hands hanging from the bed. it's so pretty, his lover is an angel.

placing the food on the table by the window, he gives kwan a little peck on the forehead and goes to the kitchen, to watch some TV, sure that, when kwan wakes up, he'll be well rested and happy, ready to eat some home made toast.