Chapter 1

"When night falls, I shall wait for you in the forest." thats what he said.

37 Minutes earlier.

This new school stuff wasnt working for me. It's always cold here, always gloomy. But it feels more like home than the place i had lived in for all my life. I had lived in Mesquite, Texas, but after 15 and a half years down there i had to move during the summer before my 10th grade year. I moved with my aunt Dorris, she had 4 kids, and she had a boyfriend who had 2 kids. So a total of 7 of us. I got back to work on my paper thinking about my old home. Thinking about what she was doing. What were old friend were doing.

DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!

"Get outta here" the teacher said. He had these circled framed glasses with a shaved face. He was going bold. But in a funny way. His teeth were sharp, and he was mean as fuck. He seemed grumpy over something that was bothering him. School down here started in october so it had only been going for almost a week. It was october 6th, we started on the 2nd. He seemed to get meaner each day. He was my last period teacher. As everyone got up to leave the classroom, someone grabs my shoulder. It was the teacher. "uhmm whats up Mr.Harris"? I said with a shaky voice. When night falls, I shall wait for you in the forest." thats what he said.

That statement left me fucked up. Was he serious. His grab had hurt my shoulder but the pain quicky vanished. As i was walking through the halls, a few people looked at me. I just smiled and looked back. One smiled at me and i seen it, a sharp ass tooth, like a fang. I tried to get a quick glimpse of her. But my eyes stayed stucked with hers. I had stopped in my tracks. She walked over. Usally i would have been nervous and shakey. But she felt so familar. "Hey Tymais she said" she didnt even give me time to think before she hugged me,"We're happy to have you back among us". I looked at her strange. Her eyes were golden, like real golden eyes. She had ong straight auburn hair. In my head it wasnt a good mixture but it fitted her. She was about 5'6, right under me. She was wearing skinny jeans and a pair of purple converse with a purple button up shirt. That was odd, its like everything worked for her.  "Welcome back to Caribou". Then she just walked off. Then someone bumped me. It wws mt harris," WATCH WERE YOU ARE GOING YOUNG MAN", he said  with a tempered voice,then he leaned over. "Do not forget our meeting" ,he whispered, then he walked off, straight into the cold, no coat or jacket. Just a shirt and his slacks. Then i thought about it, what was that girls name. Forget it, i went outside and caught my bus. The end of a school day, but the beggining of hell.