chapter 20 <3

-your fav friendship💀, Julie+Christina-

a/n; I'm doing the a/n before this chapter because it's important!!;)

1.read the update right after this because I made it just for y'all!❤️
2.like my recent on insta because it's like 10 and idk if anyone's gonna like it?? lmaoo @/julje.a
3. follow @/wdwowns on insta because it's my new fan account and I'm going to spam my concert pics/vids and I'll possibly make imagines or post vs edits??, idk yet

Jack's P.O.V
After awhile of sitting on the couch I noticed my Twitter & Instagram blowing up more than usual.. I had a feeling that I knew what it was but I didn't want to jinx it or whatever, you know?

I just stared at my notifications vastly popping up for a good amount of time until I finally got the courage to look at what was going on.

I know that the videos people took wouldn't even effect me, but i knew Zach would be a big mess if a video of him getting jealous had spread everywhere.

I scrolled through the videos people kept tagging me in, and I was right. It was the video(s) that Corbyn specifically said not to post. The ones that Zach would be crying over any second now.

I sat in shock and kind of disappointed in the fans for reposting this, knowing Corbyn said not to even post this once.

"you saw?" Corbyn said this with worry for our friend.

"yeah, should we check in on him?" I looked up the stairs and then back at Corbyn.

"we should see if he's even seen this for himself" I nodded my head in agreement to corbyn.

Zach's P.O.V
tears flooded my face as I saw theory after theory saying how much I'm jealous of violet and jack's relationship and that everyone knew I was gay,

but truth is I don't even know if I'm gay, I mean I don't want to be.

I threw my head back in frustration, I had no idea how to get around this without having to give an explanation because I knew if i gave one I wouldn't only be exposing myself but I'd be exposing Jack.

And Jack was all I cared about, even though he made me so mad that I felt like I could never be able to forgive him at times, he still was the only one I cared about in this situation.

As I was beginning to let my non stopping tears flow again, I heard a few knocks, my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach because I knew it would be one of the boys trying to comfort me, and I really didn't want to talk about feelings, I was done with that.

"I-it's open" I attempted to not sound dumb letting my words out but I ended up stuttering anyways.

I saw the door open to reveal Jack & Corbyn both holding their phones in disappointment but also worry.

"We're sorry, Zach" Corbyn came to sit next to me on the bed but I just looked away putting my hands to my face and my elbows on my knees, I honestly just wanted to die.

"Zach, it's not your fault" and that's when everything hit me, if Jack wouldn't have tried to get me jealous I probably wouldn't even be like this right now.

I wanted to tell him, you're right it's not my fault, it's yours jack, but I just couldn't talk and I didn't want to talk either.

so as jack made his way to sit next to me I just leaned my head on his lap crying.

jack patted my head and Corbyn made his way to the other side of me, they just sat there in silence with me and I couldn't feel more safe than what I did right now.

That was until violet walked in.

"Violet, what're you doing here" jack quickly got up happily, not remembering that I was on his lap. But oh no I was "fine".

"Just wanted to check in on Zach, I saw the videos" I just simply looked up at the girl -who was clearly taking jack away from me- and stayed silent.

"I hope me being here isn't a burden.." she looked at me with worry.

A BURDEN?! Who IS THIS GIRL?! some perfect, smart, dictionary, walking chick?! I hate her.

"oh no, it's fine, it's all "fine", you're good, I'm good" I talked pretty fast and I didn't care if she knew that I was being completely SARCASTIC!

"I'll uh, I'll just leave" she walked slowly towards the door with her head down, she obviously got the fact that I was responding to her sarcastically.

but jack didn't.

why does he ignore EVERYTHING when he falls for someone.

"no, he said it's fine" jack tugged her arm and I watched in anger.

"I'm going outside." I told Corbyn this as I walked straight passed the soon to be couple with my head buried into my chest.

Violet messes everything up just like how Julie did.

I mean Julie is cool now that she's with Jonah, they mainly keep to themselves so I guess it must be a chill relationship, I wish I had that.

Not with anyone in particular, just in general, girl or guy. I mean if I'm even into girls?? Which I still don't even know yet, I've never had a girlfriend and I've technically never had a boyfriend.

ugh.

"a-are you alright" I heard the voice of the perfect girl who jack was clearly falling for.

"I'm fine" I responded boldly trying to give off bad vibes so that this girl would just leave me alone, I mean I didn't even know her.

"I just want to make it clear that I am not trying to take jack away at all, I mean yeah I might have fee- we might be best friends but-" i heard the nervousness in her voice and I just rolled my eyes but she obviously didn't see due to my back being towards her.

"I knew it" I turned towards the girl who was in denial about her feelings for jack. "you. like. jack." I gave her a fake smile like some high school girl bully.

"n-no, I just said we're friends!" she couldn't bring herself to the truth and anyone could see that, even if you didn't know violet.

"look, I know you like him and I don't care and I also know for a fact that jack has feelings for you too because I can see it, trust me I've been there." I gave a sincere and honest opinion on what I could see.

"you really think so?" she smiled at the thought of jack possibly feeling the same way she did.

A/n; don't get this chap. wrong, my gay mad man still hates violet, what's yalls thoughts on her doe??