One.

"We're going to be okay, we have to be."

The beginning: 

Books-check; pencil case -check; folder -check

"Okay, it's all here. Now breakfast." William muttered.

This was an everyday routine, William would get up, brush his teeth, get dressed and check his list. He wouldn't leave the house otherwise if he would feel something missing and it would drive him nuts figuring out what it was.
As William trotted down the steps of his home in London. he could smell the bacon flooding through the house.

"It smells wonderful mom! if I ate this every morning I would be fat, and I love it!" William said as he was stuffing bacon down his throat.

"Well, your father and I are entering late to work so I figured my baby chicks could eat my food!" Rebbeca said smothering William with kisses.

"Is Alex up yet?" Rebbeca asked

"No, she's gonna be out for a while," William answered

"I probably shouldn't have let her stay up watching the movie." Rebbeca sighed

"You've been letting us off easy this whole week mom," William replied

"About that, I think we should talk about the reason I've been letting you off easy."

"O shut Sorry, mom can this wait I'm gonna be late!"

William ran out of the kitchen and grabbed his bag that was on the couch. He left running to catch the city transport to school. Meanwhile at home Rebbeca sighed sitting down and letting her face hit the table.

"You didn't tell him, did you?" George asked as he was walking in the kitchen.

"No, I ran out of time. You know it would be great if you help me."Rebbeca said

"I'm not the one who lost to paper"

"Everyone wins with rock George, everyone. You cheated by using paper!"

"Fine, fine how about when he comes home, deal?"

"Deal"

-

"Hey! Will" Jake and Jace yelled through the small halls of their school.

"Hey guys, how was your weekend?" William asked, walking towards them.

"Another boring High school Musical marathon, when are we gonna do something? We just started our 10th year. Let have some fun" Jace said

"I hate to say this but I agree" Jack said

"okay, fine if you find a party to go to, we'll go. Now let's go we can't miss math were learning polynomials."

"Like that's fun" Jack scoffed

-

"It's Friday Rebbeca we need to tell him soon, He needs to clean his locker and tell Jace, and Jack. What about Alex she also needs to know."