00|Information Before the Book

The book, Find Your Place, is going to be in the series, Friends of Power. You may ask what I will be doing with the book, but, as some know, I am the weirdest person around, my friends, all of them, can back me up on this, and yet, I still am trying to create sensible books. Foolish me!

Anyway, I am Jordan Johnson, the author of Find Your Place, and I hope you fit in around here, all are welcome. Just know this book will be rated mature under the facts that it may or may not contain strong language, sexuality distraught, intense graphic images, and more.

I will be the PoV, first, but I may change it with a friend helping me about what they may think. All the characters in the book are real and I wanted to create a story that included them for once. I am dating Makinzie, and the rest are my family, which I tend to call Tristan "Mum" and "Mumma Bear," which is completely natural.
Here are their Wattpads, SweetieKitten03(BreAnna), angelgc0415(Angel), Baylor2020taylor(Baylie), CRAZYmotherfuckers(Tristan), kinzie005(Makinzie), and northsiide(Cameron, maybe).

They are my family IRL by friendship and Kinzie is mine, if you fucking touch her, I will end you!! 😾 Wait.. Wait. Wait, oh shit. That was the wrong one, um.. 👿 NO! 😈 .....There. There. Shit, um. Anyway.... ahahaha, um.

I hope you enjoy the book, it will start in an hour or two or so.