♤Chapter 9♤

<Time Skip>

After their two absence in school, they are going back to school today. They currently getting ready for school when suddenly Hyunjin noticed that Soo Yun was going to put on her nerdy look, he went towards her and stopped her.

"Don't hide yourself anymore Soo Yun " Hyunjin said softly and Soo Yun looked quite hesitant

"If you are worried that people are going to bully you~~~Fear not, I will protect you and our baby" Hyunjin said as he rubbed her baby bump and she just smiled

Hyunjin left her alone to get ready, with the support that she got from Hyunjin, she was confident that she will go to school without her nerdy look because he say he will protect her and their baby.

Soo Yun started changing out of her oversized uniform into an uniform that fit her just nice and show a bit of her curve. She wore coloured contacts, a bit of makeup and she did her hair into a side braid. She wore her shoe and grabbed her backpack and head downstairs to see Hyunjin waiting for her.

"You look better like that" Hyunjin said and she smiled

Soon they headed out to Hyunjin's car and drive to school. There was a slight silence between them but Hyunjin decided to break it.

"Is the bump obvious when you wore your uniform?" Hyunjin asked as he look at you before turning back to the road

"It's still quite early so the bump is not that obvious but what if my bump gets bigger, how am I going to school? Everyone will know" Soo Yun said

"You are right~don't worry I will figure out something " Hyunjin said and she nodded

After a while later, they finally reached their school. Hyunjin went over and opened the car door for her and walked into school hand in hand. Everyone in school placed their attention on them as they walked in school.

"Wow~Who is that girl with Hyunjin? She looks so pretty, prettier than anyone in the school"

"I thought hyunjin was with Tina but I shipped both of them together, they looks so cute "

After hearing all this gossips as they walked into school, Hyunjin whisper something into her ears.

"See I told you it's not that bad" Hyunjin whispered as they walked to their class

While walking to their class, they saw Stray Kids hanging out at a table and Hyunjin waved to them. All their mouths dropped when they saw Soo Yun with Hyunjin, it's not that they know she is Soo Yun but it's because Hyunjin is with another girl other than Tina. Seungmin was shocked to see Soo Yun not wearing her nerdy look especially to see her with Hyunjin.

After that, both of them went to their class and got seated at their sit but then Hyunjin came to sit beside Soo Yun with his bag.

"Aren't you supposed to sit at your place which is at the window sit? " Soo Yun asked

"This will be my permanent sit from now on~~I want to sit beside you and my baby" Hyunjin said

"Don't mention baby in school ~I don't want anyone to find out" Soo Yun said

"Oh right" Hyunjin said as he rubbed the back of his neck

Soon later, the bell rang and students started to class one by one. After a few minutes, their math teacher Mrs Park came into class and started marking their attendance.

"Mr Hwang, Who gave you permission to sit there? " Mrs Park said as she noticed Hyunjin switched his sit

"Myself" Hyunjin said