H

I was standing on the edge of the roof top to the apartment building I live in with my Mom and Dad.
I was ready to jump off of the building to say goodbye to hurt and pain,
Cars were passing by without a care in the world just carrying on with their lives but me no I was living with My mom watching her get beat by my Dad and also with him beating me.

"why do I have to be unhappy?",...."this is it."
I was about to jump when I heard an unknowned voice start to talk.

"but it isn't it and you don't have to be unhappy." I turn around and saw a handsome boy probably around my age but I didnt know him so I turned back around looking down at the busy streets of Seoul.

"how would you know" I asked him .

"because I have been in the same spot as you before when life was unhappy for me and I wanted to give up and I was ready to jump off a damn roof of an apart-" I cut him off real quick before he jumped to conclusions about my life being unhappy.

"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I BE-" Then he cut me off.

"AND I PROBABLY DON'T FUCKING KNOW SO FUCKING LISTEN TO ME SO I CAN HELP YOU!" I started to cry because nobody has ever tried to help me before.
"I want to help you but first you have to let me...I can show you what it is not to hurt and feel pain let me be the one to show you happiness and Joy...Then I felt to strong arms around my waist holding me. "...So please let me be the one to do that for you, please."

"but how can I be so sure your not going to hurt me like everyone else hurts me." I asked him.

"I'm not going to hurt you because I'm not like everyone else." Then he starts to back up away from the edge of the roof.

When he was by safe solid ground on the roof top of the apartment he sat down and i started to cry in his arms holding onto him and to my surprise he started to comfort me."I accept your offer to help me."
When I calmed down he spoke...

"What's your name?" He asked"Phoenix." I responded to him.

"Yours?" I asked him, and he responded back and said "jaehyun."

A/n: HEYYY I'm sorry that I didn't update to midnight moon so as an apology gift I released some other books which yall probably reading all ready (♤Jack♡,Breathing Blue *the one your reading right now*and A Dragon's Tale so on that note I'm so so very sorry about not updating midnight moon but anyway vote,comment,share,follow me and add my books to your library and tell people to follow my profile but until then ADDIO.

Love JAYBANG🌼🌺🌻♤♡♢

(And this is how Phoenix looks)