Chapter 54

"Jupiter how does it feel coming in 3rd place after having a streak of 1st place"

"To be honest 3rd place isn't really that bad. I'm also glad to see a friend of mine on the top too", she says.

Jupiter was good for the first few laps until Kylie ran into her when she slipped during a turn. Kat got in first and then Hannah was in second. Jupiter and Kylie fought for third place and Jupiter won. She wasn't mad and she wasn't happy, but she was proud of Kat.

"So was there any bets made Kat", Jupiter smirked pulling the whip cream from under her chair. She gave Hanna the signal and they both shot up spraying whip cream all over Kat.

"I hate you guys", she says laughing.

.:The Next Day:.

"Oh my gosh", Kat moaned. "My fucking head hurts"

"What happened", Jupiter asks sitting up. "Oh my gosh I regret that"

"Seems like you girls really partied hard last night huh", Lindsay says.

Last night, Sam invited Hannah, Jupiter, and Kat to a party last night. There was alcohol and the girls went crazy. Well everyone except Jupiter. She just partied really hard. They came back late, but not too late.

"You girls hurry up and get ready. Breakfast is almost done", Lindsay says and walks out. Jupiter crawled to the bathroom and closed the door. She turned on the shower and laid on the floor till it got hot. Once she seen steam she took off her clothes and got in the shower.

Her mind was racing as memories from last night came flooding back to her. What she did was so wrong on so many levels. She didn't know how she was going to tell Nyjah.

"Jupiter hurry up"

Exiting her thoughts, Jupiter finished washing herself and then got out the shower. She wrapped a towel around herself before opening the door.

"Is there more hot water", Sam asks.

"Yeah"

Jupiter pulled out her suitcase and put on a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra. She put on a pair of black ripped jeans with her yellow Justin Bieber Purpose Tour hoodie and her black Sk8 high Vans.

She went in the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. Jupiter can be very backwards with her morning routine when she's really tired. She brushed out her hair and put on her orange beanie.

She went downstairs and noticed Lindsay made a feast for breakfast.

"We heard you guys throwing up last night so we knew you would be hungry", she says.

"We really need to appreciate you more cause this is amazing", Jupiter says. She took out her phone and started recording everything.

"If you don't stop recording and come make your plate", Lindsay says. Jupiter put her phone down and grabbed a plate.

"Damn this is a lot of food", Kat says. "Is this all for us"

"Yeah", Lindsay says. Sam and Hannah came down and started making their plates. Jupiter started off with things that you can eat with syrup. So pancakes, waffles, French toast, and crepés.

After that she put stuff to eat with ketchup on her plate. That was hash browns, eggs,  breakfast potatoes, and bacon. She don't really like sausage unless it's in a sausage McMuffin.

"Damn JuJu you really hungry huh", Hannah says.

"Yeah the smell from y'all throwing up made throw up last night", she says. "What's the plan for today"