The Competition

You just walked out of the barn at Casa Del Toro always being around bulls was tiring but that was only due to them never leaving you alone and constantly bugging you unless it was Bones he was special you didn't mind him bugging you since he didn't do it 24/7 like the others did but when he did you cherished the moment like it may never happen again you'd at least pay attention to him never Valiente and you'd occasionally pay attention to Guapo.

As you walked out of the barn almost instantly Valiente was at you're side flirting with you or trying anyway but when you didn't pay any attention to him he walked away then Guapo came over and tried to flirt with you but you only paid attention to him once in a blue moon so he left and as you thought they were done Bones came over "hey Seahorse" (that's your nickname due to the marking you have on you're face) you instantly looked at him "yes?" he smiled at you and as you thought you were saying something in you're head you said it out loud "you have a sexy smile" he blushed and looked away "did I just OH MY" you started laughing and so did Bones just thinking about how you reacted and how red you're face was "I didn't mean for that to slip out just ignore me next time" he chuckled "well if you keep saying random stuff like that about me I don't think I'd want to ignore you" due to getting embarrassed you were red again so instead of sticking around any longer you walked back into the barn only to have Bones follow you in there and tell you about a challenge to see who can hold the most water in their mouth "hey y/n" you looked at him and smiled "yeah what's up" he chuckled "well Guapo, Valiente, and I were wondering if you'd like to join us in this competition to see which one out of all of us could hold the most water in our mouth" in all honesty you thought it was weird but had to think for a few minuets "uh.....sureness why not" he gave you natureral smile then ran off.

TIME SKIP

It had been two hours when Bones finally came to get you for this 'competition' "hey Y/n we're getting ready to do the competition and I was told to come get you" you just nodded and walked out to the water trough with him and the others smiled and trued to flirt with you again only this time you were not having it "hey baby-" you interrupted both of them "excuse me if I'm going to be anyone's baby girl I'm going to be Bones since he doesn't constantly bug me all the time like you two numskulls you two are worse then fly's around horse shit" you had Bones rolling with laughter "you guys can't leave me alone I know I'm pretty and everything but still leave me the hell alone for once" they didn't know how to react no one and I mean no one had ever spoke to them like that but they left you alone. Long story short you also ended up winning the competition "so what's my prize for winning" they glanced at each other then Val spoke up "that's up to you not us" then you got a wild idea.

"what if I give one of you a prize instead" they definitely liked that idea because they started nodding super fast you then heard them (Val and Guap) whispering to one another "I bet she chooses you or me no way she'd go for Bones he's so puny" you looked right at Val when he said that then continued to walk over to Bones "you deserve this gift" you then kissed him on the lips and he kissed back while the others stood there dumbfounded then you heard a "well shit" from Guapo while you just pulled away and seen Bones bright red not knowing what to do, think, or say while you smiled and walked off.

A few months later 

"Bones I need to tell you something" he looked at you "yes baby" you blushed a little at the word "aha about that word your gonna be a father" his eyes got huge and the others walked up to him to see if he was ok "Bones buddy what's wrong" Guapo slightly nudged him with his shoulder Bones just looked at him then smiled "I'm gonna be a dad" long story short you ended up carrying a set of twins one a girl and one a boy the girl looked like Bones only she had a face marking while the boy had Bones color pattern but was the same color as you with a cream bottom like Bones and everyone even Valiente loved the twins both had Bones red hair to only a bit darker their names were Juniper (girl) and Oak(boy) and you loved them with all your heart and so did Bones.

Hopefully you liked this one shot of Bones.