Rest easy flower....

It's been 1 month since she has gotten out of the hospital everything has been hard she has not been eating very well and running out of breath in the span of 5 minutes. It's been scary not knowing when god is gonna take my sister away from me. I was finally sleeping peacefully when I hear my mom. "VIOLET VIOLET GET IN THE CAR WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL." I jump up and grab slippers and run to the car I immediately call the boys. "Corbyn put me on speaker phone and wake up the boys!" He does and they all say they are there. "Guys meet us at the hospital something happened and I don't know what's happening and-" I get cut off. "Hey violet breath calm down we are on our way on?" Daniel says. "Yeah ok see you there." They hang up and mom comes running with Lizzie in her arms. She lays lizzie in the backseat and we speed off. We get there and the nurses make us wait in the waiting room the boys are already here I walk over to them and collapse in Daniel arms. "Dani I don't think she is gonna be ok." He rubs my arm. "Don't think like that violet don't think like that shhhh." He whispers. Corbyn comes over and I hug him we are both crying messes over the last month him and Lizzie have gotten so close. He is like a brother to her, to both of us. "Family and friends of Elizabeth Robinson?" We all stand up and walk over to her. "This is it guys. You need to say your goodbyes now." She says that and my heart drops my mom starts crying frantically and I just stand in shock. We walk to the room she is in and she is barely awake with tubes all through her. Mom goes first "Hey baby it's mommy I want to let you know that I love you and will always love you. You have been so strong it's ok to let go." She walks away and the boys except for corbyn say goodbye next. "Corbyn you go I'll go last." I tell him. "Hey butterfly it's corbyn I just wanted to let you know these last 2 months have been amazing. You have been like the little sister I always wanted. I love you so much and I wanted to let you know I'm not mad like you said I would be I'm just sorry you are in pain I love you butterfly goodbye." I walk over to her and bend down. "Hey flower my sweet sweet flower. Where do I begin. Ever since mom brought you home from the hospital as a baby I have lived you unconditionally you are my best friend. I wish this was me in this hospital bed and not you but that's not how things worked out. We have shared so many memories together and I will cherish those forever but you were right about that one thing you know.... I'm sorry you won't get to go to Paris. But I will go there for you I promise. Well you've held on long enough I love you so so much rest easy flower." I get up and kiss her forehead and as I did that the heart monitor went off like crazy and then it went flat. Tears started streaming down my face and I ran to corbyn and Daniel. "She's gone she's actually gone." I say into Daniels chest. "I know I know shh." I look at corbyn to see tears running down his face to. I walk over to him and hug him so tight he hugs back. "Our baby sister is gone corbyn what am I gonna do my angel is gone my flower is gone." He just shakes his head still crying but manages to say. "I don't know but I already miss her." And that's how the rest of the week went. Slow, painful, and lots of crying.

A/n I'm sorry I know Lizzie was a good character but you had to have known this was gonna happen. I was crying while writing this it was so sad. Lung cancer runs in my family so many of my family members have passed away from it so that's why I chose it.