Take Chances to Prove that You CAN

Someone very close to me, has told me many times that "those how say they Can, and those who say that can't are usually both right". But why would one want to always say they can't? Why do people allow themselves to say, "I Can't"? I heard from somewhere or someone that saying "I can't" is like saying "I won't" it's almost exactly the same concept. We only say "I can't to something because we are afraid that we may succeed, or we may fail. But that's the whole point of trying in the first place is it not?

Why not try something not to only succeed, but to also make errors, to make mistakes that will later result in something new that you've learned. We've always been told that the mistakes we make we have to fix for ourselves. Those mistakes always result in not only learning what to we did wrong, but we also learn the what not to do for next time and we may never make the same mistake again.

Making mistakes gives us room to grow as people, it also shows that we are human. We are allowed to make mistakes, to fail. It is okay to fail once in a while, because when one fails at something it pushes them to better understand something, or get back up and try again, and again until you get it right.

Failure = learning and problem solving.

Never say "I Can't" for anything, because when you do it only means you are scared of trying whatever it is. Why not chose the "I CAN" attitude? What have you got to lose? The correct answer is nothing! Wouldn't you much rather be with those who say they CAN, instead of those who say they Can't or Won't try?

Never be afraid of the things you know nothing about, because sometimes the greatest parts of life come from the chances we take, the risks a person is willing to endure, and the challenges someone is willing to face to overcome a milestone or an event in their lives.