Chapter 26

Meanwhile At School. Skipper Was So Glad When He Arrives At School. His Friends Are Waiting There For Him There. Skipper Was Meeting His Friends At The Hallway.

Valerie Was Reading Some Books About Fantasy And Science Fiction Mythology Stories. She Also Known About Characters. She Is The One Who Was Skipper's Girlfriend.

Skipper Told Valerie When She Is So Beautiful Penguin Girl When She Hugs Skipper And She Kissed Him. And She Is So Happy Too. And She Went On A Date With Him To Have Ice cream Too.

His Love Have His Own Heart. His Rose Have Sparx's Present When He Told Private When He Knows When Private Was In The Arcade Playing Games When He Is Going To Win The Game Now.

Later That In The Restaurant. As Valerie Said. You Should Think Six Thousand Flavours Is A Little Much? As Skipper Said. Well...Nightwolf Was Very Exhausted. It Seems A Conversation Not To Except.

Skipper's Native American Warrior Costume Was In His Bracelet Of A Power Of Light Of The Moon And Stars. Skipper And Rico Explains To Private. He Knows That His Dreams Were In His Mind Of His Powers And Souls Of Love And Truth.

Sparx And Nova Hugs As A Couple When Skipper Won The Game At The Arcade When He Will Got The Private. Skipper Knows When He Was In School With His Friends At The Hallway.

Sparx Was Very Tired When He Had To Rest In His Room When He Was So Tired And Sleeps Well And He Will Feel Much Better Now. Nova And Skipper Was Very Right Too With Private And Valerie Too.

Rico Was Very Fragile. When He Became So Itchy And Sleepy Too When He Have An Arguement With Sparx,Skipper And Private At School.

Nightwolf Arrives To Skipper When He Was Scared Too. Skipper And Private Had No Things About His Conversation When He Did Not Kill Everyone For This Thing.

Skipper's Mother,Flora Had Been Cooking Something For Him At Home When Her Husband Bruce When She And Him Knows At Home About His Friends At School.

Valerie Was Very Annoying When She Knows About Someone In School When Skipper Was With His Parents At Home When He Was Asleep.

Andar Was Very Tired When He Finds Skipper That Valerie Keeps Imagining. What She Could Not Do For Herself Anymore When She Knows About Him.

Uh-Huh! You Were Thinking About Nightwolf Right! Skipper Exclaimed A Smile To His Friends At Class. As Skipper Said. I. Didn't Kill Everyone. When He Knows That Chichack Was Defeated By Nashoba Of The Aztec Goddesses At The Yucatan Temple.

When Someone Told Rico And Skipper Had To Clean Up This Mess At School When He And Rico Use To Sweep The Floor Of A Dust And Papers.

When Skipper Knows Everyone When He Said. It Wasn't A Bad Thing. I Know I'm Not To Use My Powers In Everything Life. But Think It Was A Conversation. How To Dry Things. And Other Words. How To Appointment Them?