1

,,I've finally decided. I have to leave paradise so that I can protect Nebby."

The first words I saw when opening your diary (which, regrettably, Murkrow broke the lock to) hit me a little harder than I thought they would. The words ,,I have to leave" kept spinning in my mind like a broken record, because they truly finalized the fact that you were gone.

Not that I should have been reading through your diary anyway. Matter of fact, I shouldn't have even been in your room. But heartache became a little too much, and I caved in, even though every bone in my body told me not to, and I went in your room.

Murkrow was still there. I don't know if he's still your friend, but he is the one who broke your diary lock.

I couldn't resist sitting on your bed. Holding tight the pokedoll you gave me before leaving, I sat on your bed and admittedly, I cried. I cried an awful, awful lot. Was this my last memory of you? Would I ever see you again? Why did you leave so soon? I had these questions (and more) circling my head for a while.

,,Nebby shone brighter than anything..."
Your touching words weren't doing my broken heart any favours.

,,What a beautiful heart she had..." I couldn't help but think. I wonder if you ever knew how pure you were.
So untainted, pure, untouched by the world's darkness, that's what I saw in you. I love darkness, I love someone who can show me how powerful they are, and just a bit evil. And why? Because I am not darkness, ultimately. Though, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some darkness within me. Deep in my heart, darkness lives.

But you? You're not darkness. You are... light. I am usually more attracted to darkness, but with you, that all changed, with you.

I never thought I'd love someone like you. Most people like you, they're not compatible with me. But I see something else in you. I see every side of you, good and bad, kind and unkind... dear, I love every part of you. Even if you're not someone who I would normally love. You're my exception, my precious...

I want you to know, I still have your Clefairy doll you gave me. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

And Nebby? He couldn't be better. He seems to have really taken a liking to me, and maybe it's just my imagination, but I feel like he dearly misses you. And what can I tell him? I miss you dearly too.

Actually, there are a few things I never got to tell you...