The meeting

Harry was fucking bored. The dursleys were so boring. Messing with them was no longer fun anymore. Yes harry had taken the same path as his father and his friends.

First things first, he needed a crew. he left his bed in which he had been laying in for hours, and stared out the window. the irridecent sun was shimmering in the distance showing the early hours of morning. he looked to the horison and thought about who to put in his crew.

Ron Weasley: best friend for years

                             Tactical genius

                             Self esteem problems

                              Loyal

                              Decent sense of humour.

Judgement: overall should be a good choice.

Hermione granger:  Genius

                                          Bookworm

                                          Advanced knowlege of spells.

                                           Goody too shoes

overall judgement: maybe not. she might not want to.

Fred and George:  Advanced prankers.

                                      Years of exsperience.

                                       Final year of hogwarts

                                      Fun to be around

                                      Trying to start a pranking buisness

                                      Friends with everyone

overall judgement: of bloody course.

' 5 should be enough' harry thought to himself. Harry knew that soon he would be going to the weasleys this time of year but he had been told nothing.

Today the dursleys were being better. no chores. that was how it was recently since harry had stocked up at zonkos before he came back and he was having fun. Once he found a way to set vernons tea on fire. (he discovered that there is a secret ingredient in butterbeer that reacts with tea). The dursleys were afraid of him and he didnt have to use magic. Why oh why didnt he think of this before?

Harry decided the inside was beneath him so he climbed out of his window and dropped into the garden. He walked with no apparent destination. he saw the park with a large group of teenagers in it. dudleys gang.

" up bright and early duddykins" said harry

" oh fuck of potthead" dudley retorted

"oh wow how clever, how many seconds did you take to come up with that name. 10. well i see now. 10 is your favourite number. its how many servings you have at dinner, the most common age of the kids you beat up to feel superior, the ammount of braincells you have, the ammount you weigh in tonnes ,the ammount of people you cower behind when things go wrong and now its how many seconds you put into insults. great."

Dudley looked annoyed. mission accomplished. but dudley decided to have a fight with someone his own age.

Dudley. a fat bastard. lumbered towards him. dudley relied on power whereas harry had speed. quickly moving out the way of dudley and stuck his foot out tripping him. Dudley hit the ground breaking his nose on th concrete.

before harry could hit again he heard cracks, many cracks, too many cracks.

'fuck' he said in his head as multiple people came into view.