The mystery box

*contest in Authors note so yea go read about that at the end!*

One full month has gone by since the boys left for tour. On most of those days I was so bored because everyone was busy doing something and couldn't talk or chat to me, even Tyler and Kyle! They said that they wanted to spend more time with their families. I met up with Chris some days when he wasn't busy with school work.

I also hung out with Jenn and Andrea a bit. Andrea went on a date the other night, Jenn set it up, lets just say she's never seeing that person again haha. Andrea has been trying to persuade me to forgive Kian since she was 'over him' and he's 'still my brother.'

I was curious on what was in the box Kian gave me but I don't know if I can forgive him yet, I'm still trying to decide. Joey, Meghan and David were out for the day and I offered to stay at home and mind chewy, Meghan was uncertain at first but I managed to persuade her after a while and since they were going to be late for wherever they were going.

I lay on my bed and texted Chris who is texting me during his free class. He still had to watch out for the teacher but he promised that he wouldn't get in trouble.

From Chris,
So how is everything going on with fam? Only one month left right? Have you forgiven Kian yet?

He texted in, Chris is the only one (besides Kian) who knows about the box Kian gave me, I didn't bother tell Meghan or Andrea since this would give Andrea another reason to try and get me to forgive him. I was going to forgive Kian when I felt it was right, not when others tried to decide for me.

To Chris,
No, I'm still a little mad even though Andrea is over him and all, will probably give in soon though:p

He soon texted back saying he had to go because class was over and he had to go to English which to him was 'the most boring class ever'

I lay on my bed with Chewy beside me as I petted his fur. Chewy was always calm with me only barking to go out the back for a bit or to play. As I lay there stroking his fur I thought about Ricky and the boys, my mind then fully went to Kian and on how much I actually missed him instead of on how much I forgive him or not.

I rolled off the bed and searched in my suitcase taking out the box Kian gave me before he left. Was I actually ready to forgive him? By opening this I can't just pretend I don't forgive him again and move on, I keep my promises, and I promised to open it only when I knew I forgave him.

I played with the elastic band which I put on the box to make sure it didn't open on purpose. I slowly began to take it off while Chewy watched me as he stayed on my bed. I placed the elastic on my wrist when it was off and stared at the box, am I ready to forgive him? 'No!' My brain said but I could hear my heart screaming 'Yes!' at the same time and in situations like these I need to go with my heart, especially with family.

I opened the box and gazed at the silver chain with the circular shaped pendant and a sapphire heart near the middle but slightly lower part of it. I took it in my hands and examined the beautiful pendant flipping it over reading the small engraving, "lil sis." I read out smiling happily, just as I was about to return the necklace in the box I saw a piece of folded paper inside. I took it out and unfolded it the necklace still wrapped in my hand.

Dear Rachel,
By reading this this means you accept my apology and know that I'm annoyed at myself for making a foolish and awful mistake.
By making this mistake I lost one of the most amazing people in my life, maybe two if you never read this.
I'm happy you decided to forgive me, if we're still on tour go to Meghan when you can, she has a surprise. She's the only one I told this to so keep it from the boys when you find out.
I love you lots and can't wait to see you wearing your necklace
Love
Kian xx

I read and reread the letter over and over processing everything, when I finally placed the paper down I unhooked the necklace and tried to clasp it but failed, then after ten minutes of trying I realised the top of the chain had broke so no matter how hard I tried I couldn't connect it. I sighed unhappily but then remembering the charm bracelet I had from a while back I went over to my suitcase once again rummaging through it and making a mess of the room before finally finding it.

The only two other charms were of a camera and a star, I slid off the pendant from the necklace and hooked it onto the charm bracelet tightening it as much as possible to ensure that it doesn't fall off.

At nine at night Meghan and the others finally came home making me jump off my bed and run downstairs, "hey Rachel." David greeted I replied with a short "Hi" before walking straight to Meghan, "I need to talk when you're ready please." I quickly say, she gives me a confused look but nods saying she'll be up in my room in a minute.

I walk back up stairs and wait in my room anxiously waiting for Meghan, "Now, what's up?" She asks me coming into the room and sitting down on the bed, "I finally forgave Kian." I answer, she looks at me happily clapping her hands in joy, "Finally." She laughs, "He said I had to come to you because you had something..." I trailed off worried that she didn't know what I was talking about but she nodded confirming it, "Yea, just let me do something first." she say leaving the room and going downstairs.

She comes back a few minutes late with a letter in her hand, "Open this and try not to scream when you do." She instructs me. I open the envelope and take out the folder paper slowly unfolding it and letting myself look at the page, my eyes widen when I notice what this is but Meghan reminds me not to scream, I take a few calming breaths as I clutch the page tighter in my hand, "I get to see them? on tour?" I questions happy tears brimming my eyes.

"Yup, you and me, David and Joey have to stay here..." "I'm going to see them yay!" I say happily laughing and wiping my eyes from the few tears that fell. "We can go in three days okay?" She asks, I nod in excitement and she leaves the room closing the door behind her.

I lay down on my bed with the biggest from on my face, I decide to text Kian for once just so he knows.

To Kian,
See you soon :) x

A/N
*chapter not proof read so sorry for any mistakes xx*

Hey guys, one of you, (Molly Buckelew) had the greatest idea to have a contest and the winner(s) get to be in this story whether its your someone's girlfriend or Rachel's friend or a lucky fan or anything!

All you have to do is comment below what's your favourite part of this story so far and why, (also put who you would like to be if you want to be a pacific character xx)

I thought this was a wonderful idea since I wanted to hear what you guts enjoyed so far and I wanted to give back to yous since you guys are the ones who vote and read for this story, which makes me soo happy.

So from now (it's 00:35 where I'm from atm) I give you all 48 hours to enter, this also means I won't update until the two days are up but I think you guys can live with that right? Anyway good luck to you all and I can't wait to read all your comments!

If you could can you give this chapter a vote so I know that you're enjoying the story and also because it helps me out a bunch! Also if you have any ideas or suggestions for this story don't be afraid to comment them as well because I love reading all your ideas xx

That's all for now, don't forget to enter and goodnight/morning/afternoon/evening

Rachel out :p