Harry My Best Friend

Rose Above ^||^||^||^||Rose's POVI was walking down the cobby streets of the Isle when a boy dressed in a red coat and a pirate hat grabs me into an alleyway

Rose's POV
I was walking down the cobby streets of the Isle when a boy dressed in a red coat and a pirate hat grabs me into an alleyway.  I chuckled.  "Harry!" I said giggling hugging my childhood best friend.  I and Harry have been through thick and thin and we have always been there for each other.  "Hello luv," He said in his Scottish accent.  He then grabbed my waist and held me walking us out of the alley back into the streets walking towards our friends Uma's chip shop.
When we walked in I noticed Gil my other friend see me and run and hug me.  "Rose! " He yelled squeezing me in a hug.  "Gilly!  *giggles Gilly. Gilly.  Gilly, you're squeezing me! " I said as he realized he's a lot stronger than me and was squeezing me.  "Oh, sorry Rose," He said.  "It's ok! " I replied,  I noticed out of the corner in my eye Harry look pissed.  Before I could say anything,  Uma walked in with a tray of fish chips for Harry.  "Hi Uma," I said to her handing her money for Harry's food.  She grabbed it and said thank you.  "So Rose how are you doing?  How's your mom?  Gil was worried about how you would handle the news" She said behind the counter.  "Oh she's fine and I'm fine, and she's not leaving,  she made that very clear with me and my dad,  but I would like to go see Auradon,  ya know the outside world... Ah... The adventures,  things I could find,  seems fascinating doesn't it? " I said looking at the TV showing my ex-friend Mal in her new lavish lifestyle in Auradon,  no longer on the Isle. Uma chuckled.  "Well,  you'll see the outside world alright,  I'm gonna make sure of it, " Uma said smiling as I hugged her.  Later as Harry was finishing his chips he called me over and I sat on the counter,  while he was in between my legs standing hugging/holding me.  It was our thing to do.  I notice he put his hat on my head,  the one I'd take from him sometimes 😂,  and he nuzzled his nose into my neck.  Seems like a lot but were best friends so it didn't matter to us.
Harry's POV
I was currently walking down the Isle on the street when I notice a brown-haired lass with a red hood on,  Rose.  So I decided to play a little game.  I came up to her and took her to the alleyway.  But she squealed my name hugging me.  I wasn't gonna prank her now,  she's. Too.. special.  I admit it.  I have a huge crush on her since we were both little. We've known each other since being in diapers.  I then hugged her back smelling her forestry scented smell.  Ironic I smell like the ocean and she smells like land,  yet I.. Love her.  We let go and walked to Uma's.  When we got there Gil was waiting for her appearance and when he saw her engulfed her in a hug.  I admit I was kinda jealous.  And when she calls him Gilly it made me mad.  She doesn't call me anything. Later she and Uma talked a bit and I called Rose over.  See I have anxiety.  And I felt about... Well... Uneasy at the moment and Rose helps me calm down she senses it which is why she's always with me.  She came over and probably sensed my anxiety kicking in and got on the counter.  I went in between her legs (not like that)  and stood up hugging her.  She rubbed circles on my back as It helped me relax and calm down.  I then put my hat on her head as she smiled.  She always loved my hat.
~Flashback~
Little five-year-old Harry and Rose were playing near the docks on the Isle.  "Harry," Rose said as she sat on a rock.  "Yes, luv? " I said,  I blushed a little when I called her luv.  "Can I wear your hat? " She asked with puppy dog eyes.  "Why? " I asked cocking an eyebrow.  "Because I see you wear it and it looks stylish if I can't it's ok I understand," she said.  She's my best friend,  so I let her try on my hat.  That was the day I knew I loved her.  She looked beautiful in my hat. Her wolf ears actually went well with my hat on her head.   Years go on and on some days she asks for the hat or I just give it to her. 
~End of Flashback~
Rose POV
I and Harry were still hugging when Uma threw a chip at the TV.  "Ugh, that little traitor! " She yelled.  "She turned her back on evil," Harry said looking at me touching my chin with his hook as I nodded.  "She was once a friend,  now a foe" I added as Harry held my hand kissing it.  I blushed and giggled. 
Harry's POV
"She turned her back on Evil," I said while touching Roses chin with my hook as she nodded,  still wearing my hat.  "She was once a friend,  now a foe" Rose,  my love added looking a little upset.  I grabbed her hand and kissed it.  I saw her blush which made me blush.  Then she gave one of her famous giggles.  Ah!  How I loved her giggles like music to my ears.
Roses POV
I then saw Uma get ready to sing.  "What's my name? " She asked Harry.  He took the hat off my head and put it to his chest saying Uma's name.  I got off the counter next to the cashier and saw Uma come to me.  "What's my name," She said to me and Gil,  "Uma".
After the song,  we all left.  I waited for Harry as I saw Dizzy walk past me,  Harry took her money.  Doon as he got it I hit his chest lightly,  and I grabbed the money.  He looked at me with pouty eyes,  as I gave the money back to Dizzy,  she was also my friend.  She smiled saying thanks as I got back to Harry.  " Luv let me take the money next time please" Harry pouted putting his arm around me.  "She's a little kid,  plus would the famous Harry Hook let someone steal from me? " I said with a smirk as Harry blushed.  "Never people would know better than to take from you," He said chuckling.  "Exactly,  and I'm there for Dizzy,  but don't worry you're my best friend I still love you," I said giggling. Harry smirked pulling me closer walking me to his father's house. ❤