Cuddles

(That's not really Rose or Harry)
Rose's Pov
I was currently In Harry's grip, as we were both walking to Harry's house, which is kinda attached to my house. When we walked through the front door, no one seemed to be home. And now since the Isle had TV and wifi now, I remembered something. "Harry!" I said looking at him as he hung his coat and hat. "Yes, luv," he asked. "Can we watch a movie?" I asked, using the puppy dog eye tactic. Harry can't resist me like this. "Ugh! Dammit fine!" Harry said looking at me. "I'll make popcorn," I said as he got the couch ready. After I got the popcorn, I noticed Harry looked kinda sluggish. He laid himself on the couch, and I got on top of him with the popcorn. I then noticed, he didn't hug me just he....pouted! Harry was sad!
I turned him over and snuggled into his chest. He just put his hand on my back. That's it! Ok, what's wrong with my Harry?! That's when it hit me. He was still jealous of what I called Gil. I smirked. I went to his ear and stroked his arm, feeling him tense up under my touch. "Harry...daddy?...Were you jealous of Gil when I called him Gilly? it's just a nickname...Daddy" I said seductively in his ear. I felt him tense when I called him Daddy. He then smiled and pouted. "Why don't you call me names?" He said pouting like a baby. "Becuase I love your name...Daddy" I said kissing his temple. Harry then grabbed my butt with one hand and grabbed my waist with his other hand. I wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed his lips gently. Soon Harry turned the kiss to be heated. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, Harry winning.Soon, Harry squeezed my butt some more, yet we both pulled away hearing a cough. CJ and Harriet, 2 of Harry's sisters. "Woah listen little bro don't go get her pregnant" CJ said giggling.  Harry groaned. "Well, at least I didn't have a kid!" He yelled at Harriet, who is 18 and a mother of a 4-year-old little girl named Aqua. I slapped Harry's lightly knowing he went kinda too far.Harriet glared at him. Then Aqua walked into the room. "Mommy, why are you mad?" She asked. "Oh Aqua your uncle Harry is being difficult," she said glaring at Harry. "Oh, Rose is here!" Aqua said as she ran to me jumping on my lap. "Uncle Harry, can I ask you something?" Aqua said. Harry nodded holding his niece in his lap. "Are you gonna marry, Rose? Are you gonna have a baby? Can I have a cousin? Can it be a girl?" She asked looking at him hoping for an answer. Harry blushed. I blushed as well. Everyone turned red over the little girl's questions especially the adults Harry's mom and dad and my mom and dad were in the room, turned red. "Well, sweetie If he wants to be a parent and of course if Rose and her parents say its ok then maybe, hopefully, though after high school," Harry's mom Emma Swan or now Mrs.Hook said. "I agree," my mom said. "But I'm lonely at home," Aqua said pouting. "And Rose isn't always here so I don't have many friends," Aqua said almost crying. I grabbed her and hugged her. I then sensed something. "Aqua..you can drop the crying act," I said. I knew she was fake crying and I almost bought it. Everyone realized they too almost bought the coy act.
Later I had to go home with my parents. I kissed Harrys cheek goodbye and hugged him. Though, when I hugged him he grabbed my ass, kissing my neck. I giggled and waved goodbye. When I got home I only imagined if Harry liked the kiss. It was our first kiss. I loved it!