09

~jaebum pov~

i got a text from jinyoung and i got happy because i didn't that he would text me after what i wrote. but when i saw the text i got worried and kind of scared, worried, because i hurt jinyoung, scared, i'm kind of scared of mark because he's very protective about jinyoung. i texted back and i felt really bad for hurting him.
me and mark talked and he made me realise that i really like jinyoung, like before i knew that i liked his beauty but now i love everything about him.
i gave him my number so that he can contact me if he wants to.
after a while i texted jinyoung so that i can apologise to him fully

"hi gorgeous, i'm really sorry that i was so harsh on you but i was having the worst day and i sooo regret taking it out on you. so i'm really really sorry jinyoungie..."
i wrote to him and after a while i saw that he read my text. he started to write back and now i got nervous because what if he's mad at me?

"hi bummie, it's okay and i understand that you had a bad day. it was just so sudden and i took it bad but i'm okay! so stop apologising and go back to your normal flirty amazing jaebum:)"
he wrote back and i'm happy that we're okay

"okay good. so how was your day gorgeous?"

"normal but tiring, but! i met a friend and that was good. how about you bummie?"

"boring because we didn't talk;)"
i wrote back and laughed a little because of what i wrote

"there he is! the flirty bummie is back. i missed you..."
he wrote and i was happy because if he missed me, that meant that he was thinking about me

"i missed you too gorgeous. aren't you going to sleep?"

"no not yet, i have the day off tomorrow since i helped some new kids at my work today so i will probably stay home with my new cat and my best friend mark"
he wrote back and i thought it was funny because my friend youngjae was new at his job too with his best friend but i brushed it off and continued talking to him

"oh! you got a cat!! what's the name"

"it's charlie and she's sooo cute i want to cuddle with her all the time!"
he wrote back and i died because of his cuteness

"let me see a pic!"

"okay wait i will take one right now"

"oh god that's the cutest cat i've ever seen

"oh god that's the cutest cat i've ever seen. it's more gorgeous than you!"

"hey!:("
he wrote back and i just laughed

"i'm joking! no one is more gorgeous than you! actually i want some pics of you so that i can remember your beautiful face"
i wrote back and i really wanted to see his face again