chappter 4 Kidnapped

Jenna POV
So I was walking  down the street when I I feel somebody following me then I look Back and see some one dressed in all black walking  in my detection and I was so scared I stated tuning for my life. But then he stated runing to and he tackled me to the ground and then he took out some sort of rag  and but it in my noise all I did was not small ,,come on sweetheart give up small it come,,and I could,t hold my breath any more I had to get air and with that me geting hair I stared falling in to a deep sleep.
Stephens POV
Finally yes yes so happy I have her with me I can't  believe  it . We'll after.that I took her home and I put her on the bed and tied  the ropes around her small  wrist  and legs.and sleeped by her side wrapped my harms around her.
Jenna PoV
I woke up to some one huging  me and and rops. Then I saw the guy who kidnapped  me and he had blue eyes and brown black hair. A lot of tattoos and we'll bulit muscular then he stared waking up and he looked at me and said hi you Hungery I just noded,,now if you run I will publish you ok. I could,t day a word I was to sacred he then said I will take that as a yes. He untied me and I punched him and ran he was hot behind my heels. My fingers only brushed the door nope  from the room and that when he tackled  me to the dround I got really scared he told me that I will not run away that I am his .you are mine you will not run away I finally got you I am not losing you ,you will stay by my Sid for ever.o,o,ok I sluttered. He then got of me and lead me to the kitchen. He cooked and we'll he cooked he told me we will be geting married in 1 week. WHAT. I scremed he looked at me and gave me a glare. I WILL NOT MARRIE YOU YOU ARE CRAZY.He then said,YES YOU ARE IF YOU DON'T WHANT YOUR MOM OR FAMILY  TO DIE I GOT PEOPLE  WATCHING THEM AND IF YOU SAY NO YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE. I can't belive what I heard.