Chapter 2

Once I regained consciousness I could tell we were driving.... I was in the back of a truck. Either way we were driving. To where? I don't know. How long? Who knows. It was very bumpy and loud. I could hear some backgrounds noise like animals and other things, I could hear some cars but not very many. I guess I was out for a while because we have already came to a stop. I heard them open the back I felt a very tight hand Grab my foot and yanked me. I thrown onto someone's shoulder. I heard multiple people talking but none of them were a woman's voice. They're all man. The voices were nearby but like behind a wall or something. I heard a door open, and the weather suddenly changed. We must of went inside the house or something. The smell the air the temperature changed in a instant once the door opened.
???-"Boss! We're back."
???-"Did you get the girls Kristof?"
Kristof-"Well sir we got 1!"
???-"Fine whatever good enough. Take her to the basement. And Kristof the parents?"
Kristof-"Dead sir!"
???-"ok good"                                                   
              ••~~A few mins later~~••
I'm gonna die. Just face it Elsa! You're going to die. Ok ok I should stop thinking like this. But who are these guys and why do they want me?!
Elsa-"Ow!"
???-"Sorry Ma'am."
Elsa-"Sorry? The fück let me go!"
???-"Can't do that."
Elsa-"Wait. Hiccup is that you?"
Hiccup-How did you know?"
Elsa-"We were in head start together and we we friends. Then you dropped out in 2nd grade when your parents died. And besides I could tell by your voice."
Hiccup-"Oh wow. You got me."
Elsa-"Now, LET ME GO!"
Hiccup-"I'm sorry Elsa I can't."
(Hiccup walks out)
Elsa-(SCREAMS) LET ME GO YOU MOTHER FÜCKERS!(Starts crying)
      ••~~10 mins later~~••
???-"Hi snowflake"
Elsa-"Who are you and where are you?"
???-"Oh ya you can't see. That sucks, don't it?"
Elsa-"Let me go!"
???-"No can do Snowflake"
Elsa-"It's Elsa not snowflake."
???-"I like snowflake better. Now if you want me to take your blind off you are gonna have to kiss me after I take it off."
Elsa-"No way!"
???-"ok then bye."
Elsa-"Wait! Fine I will kiss you."
???-"Good choice."(unties blind) Now kiss me."(Garbs Elsa's Chin And makes her face him)
Elsa-"Fi-" (Before she could finish talking ??? Started aggressivel kissing Elsa)
???-"That wasn't that bad."
Elsa-"Are you joking? Not that bad?! I don't even know your name and I had to fücking kiss you!"
???-"It's Jack."
Elsa-"What?"
Jack-"My name is Jack. Jack Frost. Now you know my name."

Authors note!
Hiya! I finally posted! I also have a name for my readers! It's snowflakes! So what's up snowflakes! I have a lot of chapters already written so I'll get those posted by today! Comment what you think about this chapter! Thanks! Bye Snowflakes ❄️-Kay