1. the first time

Streets pov:
  Beep beep beep. It's 6:00 AM on a Monday . I hop out of bed and start to get ready for the day. When I got to work I put everything in my locker witch is right next to Chris's locker.

"Good morning beautiful" I said to Chris as she was walking in to the locker room. " Hey street" she in her " don't fuck with me it's to early" voice; but luckily Hondo walked in.

Chris pov:

   I was about to yell at Street when Hondo walked in " I know it's early but we have a case there was a kidnapping at Hobson High " Hondo  stated he told us to suit up and get ready to go

  When we got back to the office Cortes got a hit so we ran to the truck and we drove.

  " I'm just not ready to get back out their is there a problem with that" Luka said to us " LUKA if you are still sleeping on my couch then there is a problem" Street said and we all started to gigel at the to boys arguing. " Ok we need to focus on the plan to save the girls their names are Sophie and Ethal Street and Chris you are going to go in the back gate Decon and luka are going through the front I will go around side" Hondo said

  We all got out of the van and went to are spots. We got ready for the signal from Hondo When we got the signal we broke in when we got in their were 5 guys sitting at a table doing drugs and playing poker so the cops came in and got them.
We search the hole property looking for the girls and we did not find them. I went out side to the five guys that kidnapped them. " HEY JACKASSES where the hell are those girls. I said I didn't know why I so mad but I was and everyone was so shocked by it nobody has ever seen me this mad but I just felt bad for those girls. " I don't know what you are talking about" one of the guys said with a smile on his face. " you sun of a bitch these are just children that did nothing wrong " I said an at that moment Street started to come over to me telling me that its going to be ok and that we will find them but I knew it wouldn't. " those girls are pieces of shit I mean they didn't even put up a fight you know they deserve what they got the only sad part is I didn't kill them sooner" as soon as the guy said that I just lost my cool and I just went at him. Street and Hondo had to pull me of of the guy. " you are going to tell me were Sophie and Ethal are or I will kill you my self" I said. " the North caben" he said. I was about to walk a way but I released that the North caben was a code word. " Hey guys let's go" I said  as I got in to the car.

   We were driving for about five minutes before I pulled over. " Why did you pull over " Street asked. " Because the North caben douse not exist he wanted us to fall in to his trap " I said. "But what happens if it's not and where would they be " Decon asked. " if I'm wrong thin that's on me but i do know one place they would be" I said. We if you are sure thin let's go" Hondo said. We went back to the house. " Why are we here" Street asked. " You will see" I said.  When i walked them into the den where they were playing poker and moved the table and the rug and under their was like a secret room . I opened the door and it reviled two onconch girls. " How did you know that that they were down there" Street asked . " it didn't fill right." I said.

  As we made are way back to HQ we    got ready to do paper work. I went to the kitchen to get a water bottle before I left and ran in to Street while in their. "Hey Street" I said. " Hey beautiful " he said . "Street you have to stop flirting with me you know we can't date" I said even though I like him we can't. " but Chris I really like you plz just one date " he said. "  NO" and with that being said I left.

Hello it's me speaking I hope you enjoyed this is my first story on wattpad so please don't hate. I am a bad speller so yea bye for now.