50%

dan walked into the gym, hugging his textbooks tightly. the door shut suddenly and he turned, automatically spotting the lengthy figure that phil sported.

"you came!" he smiled brightly as dan's cheeks turned the color of cherries, "of course i did!" dan said with an equally bright smile.

phil walked over to a speaker and connected his phone, his cheeks slowly becoming darker.

"put your textbooks here, you won't need them," he said and dan set them down, a bit curious as to why.

"i thought i could do the thing i wanted to do with you at homecoming." phil paused, "before i ultimately ran away." he nervously chuckled.

the song boomed through the gym, "may i have this dance, your majesty?"

dan giggled loudly, "why of course, prince philip!"

"put your head on my shoulder," paul's voice sang through the speakers, "hold me in your arms, baby."

the two slow danced, giddy smiles on their faces. "you're really pretty, dan."

"squeeze me oh-so-tight, show me, that you love me, too."

dan blushed, the tips of his ears turning a dark shade of red, as well as his cheeks. phil raised an eyebrow before he ultimately decided that his new favorite thing to do was to make dan blush.

"put your lips next to mine, dear. won't you kiss me once, baby?"

"you're really pretty too," he gave him a small smile before resting his forehead on phil's.

"just a kiss goodnight, maybe, you and i will fall in love."

"thank you for everything," dan whispered.

WOW OKAY THE ENDING WAS SHITTY