two : summer

Today is the start of summer vacations, and also the day of my sweet 18!

My parents are going to Australia for summer but I decided to stay there, because California is also a cool summer place.
I sure know the places and everything so I don't have to play the tourist, but I just love my state so I'm just staying there, and I'm also throwing a big party tonight in my home for my birthday with my friends.

"Mom your luggage is in the car!" I screamed from the stairs.

She got down the stairs and hugged me.
"Once again, Happy Birthday darling. Just know that your father and I, loves you. Have a great summer bye love"
She told me right in the eyes then go.

I went outside with her to say goodbye to both of my parents and waved at them before the car drove away.

I'm having the whole house for myself, and pasting my summer alone which is so exciting!

When I wanted to get back in my house, hands wrapped around my body all of a sudden.

It was my boyfriend, Eddie.

Eddie was so charming, and a romantic ass, all soft and so kind, funny and a lovely boyfriend. I just loved him so much. I thought that nothing could break us apart... I thought that we were unbreakable.

"Hey my love, I've been hiding behind the palm trees there, and waited until your parents goes to come over" he kissed me all over my neck, his kisses were so soft with so much pleasure.
I leaned my head on the other side so he could have more access and closed my eyes.

I turned my head to face him and kissed him tenderly, he then kissed me back giving me access to his tongue.
Our little kiss sessions turned into a make out session we were so focused on the kiss that we forgot we were outside.

He started to kiss me roughly but tenderly enough to make me moan.
He then slid his hands lower than my back and took me then went back to my home behind.

He closed the door behind him while I'm was still on him and threw me on the couch then crawled on me.

"I've missed you babe, so much, it's been a while since you were in your 4 weeks family trip, 4 weeks!" He said but with happiness because he was so happy to see me, then continued to kiss my neck to my breast.

"I know but I'm here now, now that we're in vacation and that my parents are gone you could stay there and come whenever you want, I really want to spend summer with you Ed, I missed you sooo much." I said to him with happiness, sliding my hands through his hair while he kissed my body.

He looked at me back but I could see sadness in his eyes this time.
I stared at him confused.

"I... I can't spend the WHOLE summer with you Lucy..." he said with sadness.

"Why"

"Well I'm going in Hawaii with my family for summer, for 2 month and then I come back there for the last month."

I looked at him and wanted to cry, I won't be having him by my side for a long time again.

"When are you going?" I said my voice cracking, wanting sob.

"In like 5 days"

I couldn't keep myself from sobbing, he lays his body all over me and hugged me, I rested my head on his shoulder crying again.

"I don't want you to stay away from me, not again Eddie..."

"I don't want either Lucy, but don't worry it is not gonna be that longer I promise."

He leaned back to look at me, he is so beautiful.
He swiped my tears then kissed me tenderly.
I kissed him back rubbing my hands on his hair, and him rubbing his hands everywhere on me.

"Happy Birthday Lucy" He said through the kiss, I smiled while I took his shirt off then he took mine off...

***

"Look at this one, isn't that dress bangin'? Tracey said pointing a dress which were behind a showcase.

Me Tracey and Charleen were inseparable we were always together everywhere.
Sometimes I'm was somewhere with Charleen and sometimes I'm was somewhere else with Tracey, because they always were the only one friends I could trust since my whole life, anyways they were my best friends.

Tracey was my first friend and best friend since 6th grade, sure she acted sometimes like a diva, but she's always there to help people and most importantly she was a fashion icon.

Charleen and me, and also Tracey met in high school, she was new at school so we decided to be friends with her.
She is hella nice and a Romantic, and loved reading books.

"Go get it then" Charleen said.

"Sure I'm going, just wait me there!" She said, then get there.

She went in the store while me and Charleen laughed.

"How many people has you invited tonight?" Charleen asked me.

"A lot, loads of peeps, tonight is gonna be the best birthday party of my entire life."