Background

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Justin BieberJustin is a orphan

Justin Bieber
Justin is a orphan. His mother and father left him when he was 14. He ran away from home and has been living off nature. He started to hear voices, he started to feel alone and hopeless. He started to cut himself using the broken glass in the abandoned building he was staying in. "You're fucking worthless!" "I'M THE REASON WHY MOM AND DAD LEFT!" He kept repeating over and over. He thinks he's nothing. Nothing at all. He cries and cries while he slits his wrist. It's like he's sitting in his own blood and tears. His poor lonely soul looking for someone to love him. But he has to learn that it's not his fault his parents left. They loved him.

Violet KingstonViolet has the perfect life

Violet Kingston
Violet has the perfect life. She is very very caring and loving. She's always trying to help people. She's always trying to help people find their purposes. She has the most beautiful and warming smile. She never let's anyone down. Her father left her and her mother when she was 12. Yeah she missed him sometimes and wonders why he left but she doesn't let that drag her down. She's the life of everything. When she walks in the room everyone eyes go right to her.

------------------------------------------------------
Both their lives change when they bump into each other. They seem to have nothing in common. They seem to live very different lives. Once they start to get to know each other they never leave eachother. Through there journey they will go through hell and heaven. Will they be able to survive together?
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here is my new book! I really hope you like it! Love~ Italia💕